Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > Just joined Goodreads and my books are all over the place/incorrect.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Kreuzberger | 4 comments Hi,

So I just joined Goodreads as an author and only one of my books is showing up on my author page. That book ("35,000 Feet") is correctly listed there, but three other books under my name on amazon and on Goodreads are not. They are:

"Everything's Perfect"
"In Worn Out Shoes"
"Karoshizoku"

Additionally, there are some works on Goodreads that are incorrectly attributed to me-- those are:

"The short story of christopher blanco"
"Gle Ingannatore"

If there's any way that I can manage this I would be more than happy to, but thus far I've just found information which has lead me here and asked me to post this question in this forum.

Thank you so much, librarians, for what you do,

Thomas Kreuzberger

message 2: by Melanti (new)

Melanti | 761 comments What's your name?
Is it "By Thomas Kreuzberger" or "Thomas Kreuzberger"?

Cause, right now your profile shows "By Thomas Kreuzberger" and that seems a bit strange.

message 3: by Kamryn (new)

Kamryn Koble (kamrynkoble) | 22 comments I believe that Melanti is correct and the "by" is causing some mishaps on your profile. Since you are a Goodreads author, we do not have the ability to edit your info for you.

message 4: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Kreuzberger | 4 comments My name is Thomas Kreuzberger. I think the books that are on Goodreads were somehow imported from amazon before I got that corrected (on amazon).

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 849 comments i'd recommend emailing support@goodreads.com and getting your profile name fixed (since it says By) and then we can bring your books under your profile

message 6: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Kreuzberger | 4 comments I'll do that. Thanks for the tip!

message 7: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Kreuzberger | 4 comments The support crew fixed it. Thank you all for your help!