The Potterheads ⚯͛ discussion

Yer a Wizard! > Your house

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where do you live in the world of magic? Do you live with the Weasleys in the burrow? Do you live in a big house like Malfoy Mansion?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione wrote: "Where do you live in the world of magic? Do you live with the Weasleys in the burrow? Do you live in a big house like Malfoy Mansion?"

I'd live with the Weasleys in the burrow, because no day will be the same!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That is true! I would fit right in because of my ginger hair and feisty personality but I might get slightly annoyed with all of the clutter!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I'd live in a place similar to the Burrow but with less people and an owlery at the top :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

An owelry sounds so cool!

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan I would love to live at the burrow

message 7: by Quince (new)

Quince Winstyn (quincewinstyn) Malfoy mansion for me! I couldn't live with so many people!

message 8: by Vasana (new)

Vasana | 43 comments The burrow!

message 9: by FA (new)

FA (books_nd_coffee) | 24 comments I'd probably live in Hogsmeade so I'd be close to Hogwarts and live with other witches/wizards. Or I'd buy a house like Mrs. Black did and live in the Muggle world without them noticing. And if I have to choose between the Burrow and the Malfoy Manor than I'd chose the manor because 1. there are only 3 people living in it and 2. it's a manor!

message 10: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) The burrow am kind of used to a big family

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 14 comments I have no idea where I'd live

message 12: by little dumpling (new)

little dumpling (littledumpling) The burrow, it feels more homey, as I say.

message 13: by Carlos (new)

Carlos | 104 comments ❄️Ƙανу Ƒυℓℓвυѕтєя❄️~You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?~ wrote: "I have no idea where I'd live"

Same here!