Adventures in YA discussion

Podcast Episodes > Adventures in YA Episode 28: Road Trips

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adventures in YA (adventuresinya) | 41 comments Mod
You can listen to the episode here

What are some of your favorite books that have road trips in them?
Let us know in the comments!

If you're enjoying the podcast please consider going over to iTunes to leave us a review. We greatly appricate it!

message 2: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (bekahb83) | 9 comments I've never really thought about road trip books being their own separate theme. I haven't read most of the books mentioned in this episode, but I added a lot to my TBR. I'm definitely drawn to fantasy/SciFi/supernatural reads so I've added the Graceling trilogy, The Girl of Fire and Thorns, Walk on Earth Stranger, The Knife of Never Letting Go, and The Sea of Shadows.

I haven't read An Ember in the Ashes yet (shame face), but it's on my bookshelf. As soon as I finish it, I'm sure I'll immediately want to pick up A Torch Against the Night.

Random question, but have you considered joining Litsy? It's like a combination of Twitter and Instagram, but dedicated to readers and books. I've come across some other fans of the podcast through their posts.

I've haven't been on Goodreads that much lately so it's been a while since I've posted on the discussion boards, but I love your podcast and look forward to every new episode!