Play Book Tag discussion

The Seven Sisters (The Seven Sisters, #1)
This topic is about The Seven Sisters
Archive: Other Books > The Seven Sisters by Lucinda Riley 3 stars

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachel N. | 1587 comments Maia is the oldest of 6 sisters, all from different parents and backgrounds, adopted by Pa Salt. The sisters are all named after the Pleiades though the 7th was never adopted. When pa dies he leaves each sister a clue to her true heritage. This is a planned series of 7 books, each one following a sisters search for her parentage. Maia's clue leads her to Brazil and she learns she is connected to Izabela Bonifacio, a young women in the 1920's who was connected to the creator of the Christ Redeemer statue in Brazil. The story alternates between Maia and Izabela. A lightweight read but enjoyable and fast paced. I am interested enough in the mystery of Pa Salt and the other sisters that I'll probably continue on with the series.

JoLene (trvl2mtns) | 1532 comments I recently bought this in audio because I needed a book associated with Brazil. Did you do the audio ?

Rachel N. | 1587 comments No I read a hard copy. You doing Jen's Olympics challenge too? That's why I read it, a Brazil set beach read.

JoLene (trvl2mtns) | 1532 comments Yep --- me too :-D