Perustopia Book Club discussion

Dorian, Chaol or Rowan?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna (fernwehanna) Dorian u.u

message 2: by Mac (new)

Mac (excessiveannotations) I have no clue what this even means.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary (mary_cast2) | 97 comments DORIAN

message 4: by Janakshi (new)

Janakshi Rowan

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't choose between Rowan or Dorian..... They are both beautiful!

message 6: by Mac (new)

Mac (excessiveannotations) What are you talking about?

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy | 665 comments Mackenzie wrote: "What are you talking about?"

The three characters are from Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. I'm guessing they are asking who you like more out of the three characters

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna (fernwehanna) Mackenzie wrote: "What are you talking about?"

It's about the throne of glass series's ships! x

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna (fernwehanna) Marifer wrote: "DORIAN"

YAS

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna (fernwehanna) Mackenzie wrote: "I have no clue what this even means."

They're three characters from the throne of glass series who are shipped with the main character xxx

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy | 665 comments Something about Rowan really makes me dislike him. Dorian is amazing. But then theres Chaol. Don't get me wrong in QoS he was acting like a real ass, but I can't stop loving him.

message 12: by Dani (new)

Dani (daniareadss) Amy wrote: "Something about Rowan really makes me dislike him. Dorian is amazing. But then theres Chaol. Don't get me wrong in QoS he was acting like a real ass, but I can't stop loving him."

YEaahh I know. I've always loved chaol since book 1 and crown of midnight was the best thing ever that happened

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy | 665 comments Irdina wrote: "Amy wrote: "Something about Rowan really makes me dislike him. Dorian is amazing. But then theres Chaol. Don't get me wrong in QoS he was acting like a real ass, but I can't stop loving him."

YEaa..."

The closet scene will always be in my mind!!! That was just PERFECTION!!!

message 14: by Ash (new)

Ash | 20 comments Rowan

message 15: by Lena (new)

Lena (booksruletheworld) I will always choose Dorian! Dorian needs all the love he can get ♥

message 16: by Mac (new)

Mac (excessiveannotations) Annamaria wrote: "Mackenzie wrote: "What are you talking about?"

It's about the throne of glass series's ships! x"

Okay, thanks. I haven't read it yet sooo

message 17: by Shamma_reads (new)

Shamma_reads (shammas) | 30 comments Dorian all the way!!

message 18: by Melisa (new)

Melisa (scatterhearte) DORIANDORIANDORIANDORIANDORIAN

message 19: by Rbooks (new)

Rbooks | 90 comments I have no idea since I only read the first book, but so far Im Team Chaol !

message 20: by Abby (new)

Abby Mendoza | 39 comments Rowan! I will go down with this ship! But, my second choice will be Dorian because his just a cutie!

message 21: by Mausha (new)

Mausha Mehreen | 10 comments I ship Rowan and Celaena!
BUT DORIAN IS MY BABY!

message 22: by Lena (new)

Lena (booksruletheworld) Ohh, I didn't know we're talking about ships :D I ship Aelin and Rowan ofc! But like Mausha said, Dorian is my precious son.

message 23: by Cory (new)

Cory (corypreads) | 3 comments Rowan is beyond the best of the three

message 24: by Naoé (new)

Naoé | 265 comments Dorian !!! ❤️

message 25: by Anabell (new)

Anabell (readingislikebreathing) | 98 comments Chaol. Since book one.

I haven't read the fourth one but I am kind of pissed that Sarah brings so many love interests into the story and then destroys them. Chaol was such an awesome character in book one and two and I can't believe that he would be an ass in book four. For me it feels like she wants us to hate him or Dorian so nobody is on the wrong ship at the end, because it is so obviously that Celaena will end up with Rowan.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

DORIAN

message 27: by Luckylama42 (new)

Luckylama42 | 61 comments Rowan beacuse they are mates and you cannnot seperate mates

message 28: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 154 comments Rowan AF

message 29: by Tanisha (new)

Tanisha | 165 comments Rowan cuz he sounds hit AF but if she doesn't end up with him; then she better go with Dorian

message 30: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Powers (meghanpowers) Oooooh. Dorian for me but Rowan for Aelin.

message 31: by Betty (new)

Betty (betamagnificus) Chaol. Forever Chaol. I hate how she ruined his character in QoS. I dislike Rowan. Arrgh.

message 32: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jamcristo) | 1 comments Anabell wrote: "Chaol. Since book one.

I haven't read the fourth one but I am kind of pissed that Sarah brings so many love interests into the story and then destroys them. Chaol was such an awesome character in..."

My feelings exactly. Chaol is the one.

message 33: by McKayla (new)

McKayla  Morris | 34 comments I love them all, so I can definitely understand Celaena, but ultimately, I would choose Rowan

message 34: by Bookfandom1001 (new)

Bookfandom1001 | 29 comments I can't chose between chaol and rowan :/

message 35: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Becker | 22 comments Roman, hands down my favourite

message 36: by Jade (new)

Jade (jademh7) Anyone but Rowan.

message 37: by Celia (new)

Celia | 2 comments Rowan. Even though I really like Dorian more ( as a character, not as part of a ship)

message 38: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Vecchio | 41 comments Rowan

message 39: by My Tien (new)

My Tien | 13 comments DORIAAAANNNN

message 40: by My Tien (new)

My Tien | 13 comments Wait.. If this is a question about the ship then I choose Rowan, but I like Dorian better as a character - DUH I FRICKIN LOVE THAT CUTE ROYAL KICKASS

message 41: by Raegan (new)

Raegan Hooks (raeggiereads) | 69 comments Well, I ship myself with Dorian but I really like Rowan for Aelin. Dorian is my favorite though!

message 42: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lnicolemille) | 31 comments I was all for Chaol until Rowan stopped feeling like a rebound. He's grown on me.

message 43: by Tasha (new)

Tasha (tasha_herondale) Dorian Havilliard for the win!!

message 44: by LittleBookDruid (new)

LittleBookDruid | 25 comments I have no idea who is Rowan, only read the first book.
And as for yet, I am shipping Chaol. That sorts of heros are my thing :D

message 45: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (bookishisabelle) | 9 comments Chaol and Rowan, I refuse to choose! And I kind of dislike Nesryn..

message 46: by Eloise (new)

Eloise (eli98) | 41 comments SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ QOS:

Dorian... I think, especially following Queen of Shadows, they are perfect for each other.

They've both been through their own hell (Dorian with the ring, Celaena with the mines) and have lost someone they loved (the two S's)They could also marry to unite their Kingdoms!!

message 47: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin Halliwell Fraser Bower | 297 comments Chaol destroyed his chances with me. I loved him, but after what he did... too much.
Dorian doesn't seem right for her... And I would like Rowan to be with Manon...
Caelena seems like a lone wolf, and she has a lot on her plate right now. Plus, Sarah has a new ship in each book, and it's breaking my poor heart!

message 48: by Edina (new)

Edina (edinakando) Yasmin wrote: "Chaol destroyed his chances with me. I loved him, but after what he did... too much.
Caelena seems like a lone wolf, ..."

I agree with you on Caelena being a lone wolf and I think that the fact that there is a new ship in every book kinda nullifies readers' desire to root for any of them. I personally cannot jump ship so many times cause it just stops being believable. I'd like to see Caelena end up alone (as in no boyfriend) because she is a badass and can totally handle everything that might come her way (except major shifts in other characters' personalities)...

message 49: by Anabell (new)

Anabell (readingislikebreathing) | 98 comments Edina wrote: "Yasmin wrote: "Chaol destroyed his chances with me. I loved him, but after what he did... too much.
Caelena seems lik..."

Interesting and right.
But I am truly romantic, so even while I know it would be the right thing for Celeana (because three ships are too much) my heart would still be broken.

message 50: by Eve (new)

Eve (evewithwonder) | 79 comments Dorian forever <3

« previous 1 3