The Potterheads ⚯͛ discussion

Harry Potter Movies > Re-watching the movies!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If anyone would like to re-watch the movies around the same time and talk about them let me know below and we can set a rough time/date! :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Im thinking 2 weeks to re-watch the whole 8 movies to give everyone time to watch them. Is that okay?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds good. The next two weeks would be best for me but I'm pretty much open to everything.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes the next to weeks is what I was thinking of.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Would anyone like to start re-watching the movies today (4th) until the 14th of August? Then discuss them!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I would do that but I'm not sure if I will finish them or not... I have no idea what my schedule is but I will fit them in somehow!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Well we can make it until the 18th then!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Im about to set up a discussion topic for each movie in this folder. That means that once we have re-watched the movies we can discuss things such as favourite quotes and actors or things we wish were included from the book etc

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to re-watch one of the movies tonight, which one should I watch?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I've decided to re-watch Order of the Pheonix. I'll probably end up watching Half Blood Prince too.

message 11: by Carlos (new)

Carlos | 104 comments Hermione wrote: "I'm going to re-watch one of the movies tonight, which one should I watch?"

I love the battle between Dumbledore and Voldemort in the movie! They did a very good job.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking that as I watched it! I love the fire vs water sort of theme

message 13: by Carlos (new)

Carlos | 104 comments I saw this photo of France at the 1968 Olympics today. Do you think that the Beauxbatons Academy uniform on the movies could be influenced by this?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow yes they look really similar!

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel That's a very cool picture! They do seem very similar. Costume designers are clever people!