PenPal Readers discussion

Archive [PenPal Chall] > Pen Pal Challenge #3 (Blind Date Follow Up)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zo-ereader) | 490 comments Now that you've been matched and paired by yours truly... here is another opportunity to earn a prize point by having both members of the pen pal pairing post here to say that communication has initiated!

Give all pen pals a chance and let me know if you liked this challenge and we can do it again, maybe with more specific criteria for matching if you'd like (:

message 2: by Ariel (new)

Ariel  (lamot_amant) | 19 comments I sent Eugenia a friend request/message.

Thanks for working on the pairings, Zoe! I like the blind date theme.

message 3: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (gemmamountain) | 26 comments Biju and myself have shared a couple of message on Goodreads so far.

message 4: by Biju (new)

Biju V | 5 comments Gemma wrote: "Biju and myself have shared a couple of message on Goodreads so far."

Yes :) Thanks Gemma!

message 5: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zo-ereader) | 490 comments Gemma wrote: "Biju and myself have shared a couple of message on Goodreads so far."

How is it going?!

message 6: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (gemmamountain) | 26 comments Zoe wrote: "Gemma wrote: "Biju and myself have shared a couple of message on Goodreads so far."

How is it going?!"

Seems to be going well. Just trying to get to know a bit about each other but so far so good :)

message 7: by J. (new)

J. Else (jelse) | 3 comments Sent a message to my new pen-pal bestie! Look forward to participating. Thanks!

message 8: by Tiina (new)

Tiina (ladybuginlove) | 371 comments Fern added me as a friend and I've finally been able to send her a longer message :)

message 9: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zo-ereader) | 490 comments Ariel wrote: "I sent Eugenia a friend request/message.

Thanks for working on the pairings, Zoe! I like the blind date theme."

Aw thanks for your feedback! that means a lot to me (:

message 10: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zo-ereader) | 490 comments J. wrote: "Sent a message to my new pen-pal bestie! Look forward to participating. Thanks!"

Wooohooo yay!

message 11: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zo-ereader) | 490 comments Mion wrote: "Fern added me as a friend and I've finally been able to send her a longer message :)"

Awesome!!! Yay

message 12: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 40 comments Just saw this lol. She messaged me and we exchanged mailing adresses

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

We made contact via good reads messaging and also exchanged mailing address. Just waiting for the first letter. Very excited!

message 14: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zo-ereader) | 490 comments Reminder that this challenge will be ending pretty soon! Last chance to get started and earn those prize points (: