2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Viki's Monthly plan- August

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Viki (last edited Aug 19, 2016 09:43PM) (new)

Viki (vikir) | 665 comments Currently reading:

Weekend in Paris by Robyn Sisman
Bringing Up Bébé One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting by Pamela Druckerman

Part of a series:

Size 12 Is Not Fat (Heather Wells, #1) by Meg Cabot

Favourite authors not part of a series:

Tell It to the Skies by Erica James
The Ugly Duckling by Iris Johansen
The Waterfall by Carla Neggers

message 2: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Viki I read The Ugly Duckling and it was so good! I love that series.

message 3: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 665 comments Mary wrote: "Viki I read The Ugly Duckling and it was so good! I love that series."

I didnt know that The Ugly Duckling was part of a series.

message 4: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Its not. I read that right when that book came out. I thought it was part of the Eve Duncan series. It was 1996 when I read that book. I have the last four in the Eve Duncan series to read and I will be finished with that series.

message 5: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 665 comments Mary wrote: "Its not. I read that right when that book came out. I thought it was part of the Eve Duncan series. It was 1996 when I read that book. I have the last four in the Eve Duncan series to read and I wi..."

Eve duncan series I will hopefully start this year.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments I hope you enjoy the Meg Cabot book...I liked this light mystery series.

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Happy reading this month Viki.

message 8: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Viki wrote: "Mary wrote: "Its not. I read that right when that book came out. I thought it was part of the Eve Duncan series. It was 1996 when I read that book. I have the last four in the Eve Duncan series to ..."

Its a really good series Viki.

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4446 comments Mod
Hope you enjoy your books, Viki!

message 10: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 665 comments Finished Weekend in Paris - it was an ok book - 2/5.

message 11: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 665 comments Finished size 12 is not fat- 4/5. Great start to a new series for me!