« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rei and her weapon Aria live hereeee

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Who should post first?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((I can))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rei sat on the couch with her feet on a pillow reading a book. She brushed her sleek black hair from in front of her face and smiled to herself.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria was standing on the kitchen counter looking for something sweet. She grabbed a box of Gummy Peach Rings and got down from the counter. Aria opened the box and started eating them, smiling.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Rei looked over a Aria. "You sure enjoy sweets don't you." She said with a laugh. She looked back at her book and turned the page.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria nodded and walked over and sat next to Rei. "Whatcha reading?" she asked her, peaking over her shoulder.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rei blushed, slammed the book shut and sat on it. "I-I'm not reading anything!" She faked an innocent smile and looked at Aria.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Just realized Rei was 2 years older than Aria XD Anyways she was reading a romance novel that she thought Aria should not be reading ;) ))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Idek XD))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you sure?" she asked wondering if Rei was reading yaoi or something. "I am pretty sure I saw a book.."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Omg she was))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Rei nodded quickly. "Y-You must be tired or something!" She looked away for a moment. "Yeah! You probably imagined it."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria thought for a moment "Maybe..I had too many peach rings..." she mumbled as she got up and stretched.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

KoMiKo wrote: "((Omg she was))"

((Yaoi!!!!!!))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed. "Maybe." Rei fidgeted a bit to hide the book more and smiled at Aria.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Fairy~THERE IS NO WAY OUT~ wrote: "KoMiKo wrote: "((Omg she was))"

((Yaoi!!!!!!))"

((XD))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Rei, Do we have any Pocky's left?" she asked, wanting more sweets!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um...I think so.." She thought for a moment. "Did you check in the cabinets?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, But I will check again!" she said, walking over to the cabinets. She climbed up and searched the cabinets.

((I can imagine her climbing up, slipping and accidentally turning her hand into a flamethrower and accidentally lighting something onfire))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, you should do that XD))

Rei took out her book again and read it giggling to herself. "Be careful!" She said without looking up from it.

message 22: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) Xd

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

{Alexander} ^[~You don't know me, you think you know me, my love~] wrote: "Xd"

((Please use the parentheses ^^))

message 24: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) ok

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria reached in the back of the cabinet, she tried to grab a box of what she thought was pocky's. She slipped and yelped when she started falling, her arm accidentaly turned into a flamethrower and started on fire.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Rei widened her eyes and quickly got up, the book fell to the ground and she ran over to Aria. Avoiding the fire she went to the sink and filled a cup of water. "Um..." She splashed it on the fire that was created and looked at Aria. "Calm down.." She stood over her with her hands on her hips. "I told you to be careful..." Rei waited until her arm went back to normal and reached out her hand for her to get up.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria's arm turned back to normal "S-Sorry" she mumbled as she took Rei's hand and pulled herself up. She sniffled and stared at the ground.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Rei looked at her. "I'm not mad just so you know." She pat her head and then grabbed the pocky from the cabinet. "Here." She smiled at her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria took the pocky and hugged Rei "Thank you!" she said smiling. "I promise I won't light anything else on fire!"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She hugged her back. "Your welcome!" She then remembered that her "book" was on the floor still and widened her eyes.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rei? Are you ok?" she asked, wondering what was wrong. I wonder what is wrong? she thought.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Rei looked at Aria and smiled. "Y-Yeah..Hold on.." She said as she ran over to the couch.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria followed Rei "What is that?" she asked, pointing to the book on the ground.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Rei widened her eyes and slowly turned around. Her face was red. "What is...what?" She asked her as she kicked the book under the couch.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"That book! Is it erotic or something?" she asked, completely unaware of what she just said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"U-Um.." She looked away. "It might be.."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ooh! Is it Yaoi?" she asked with a curious look on her face.
((Her face https://avvesione.files.wordpress.com...))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Rei jumped up, her face was super red. "N-No!" She was silent for a moment. "Maybe..." She muttered.

((Rei's face: http://67.media.tumblr.com/e5f1899160...))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria started giggling "Maybe?" she asked as she hugged Rei.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Rei was silent and started to laugh. She hugged Aria back but then poked her. "Do you wanna do a mission?" She asked curiously.

((https://avvesione.files.wordpress.com...))

((Who's the taller one btw? XD))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah! I would love too!" she said excitedly. She got a devilish look in her eye "What mission?" she asked ((I think it might be Rei))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's what I thought but I was just making sure))

"Awesome!" Rei thought for a moment. "How about Malicious Maniacal Maniac butcher?" She said with a laugh at the long title.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Maybe we can ask Crazy Person to play as him?))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok!" she said happily! "I'm excited!!!" said Aria as she bounced up and down.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Rei nodded. "I am too!" She grinned and then went to the door. "C'mon!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria followed, "Ok! Lets go!!" she said, skipping to the door.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Want me to post first? In the thing? Also, we need someone to role play as the butcher ^^))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure, Who should we ask?))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Anyone is fine))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((WHo else is online?))

« previous 1