What To Read After Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

Renee Harless
This topic is about Renee Harless
Book Promotion > Reviewers needed for Erotic Series

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renee (new)

Renee Harless (reneeharless) | 11 comments The complete Stone Series is now available and I'm looking for readers that enjoy erotic romances and are willing to submit and honest review.
Stone Shattered by Renee Harless Stone Unhinged by Renee Harless Stone Mended (The Stone Series) by Renee Harless

Each novel combines a mixture of contemporary romance, BDSM, and suspense - enough to keep you on the edge of your seat.
If interested please reply, PM me on goodreads, or email me at contact@reneeharless.com

message 2: by Dede (new)

Dede (dedemills) I'm interested.

message 3: by Renee (new)

Renee Harless (reneeharless) | 11 comments Dede wrote: "I'm interested."

Dede, that you for your response. Please message me your email address, format, and if you would like to review the first novel or all three.

message 4: by **K. (new)

**K. | 1 comments I am interested!!!!

message 5: by Renee (new)

Renee Harless (reneeharless) | 11 comments K, excellent. I hope you enjoy the series.
Please message me your email address, format, and if you would like to review the first novel or all three.

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea I'd like to read and review all three. I sent you an email with details.

message 7: by Kelli (new)

Kelli Robinson | 3 comments I am interested! I would love to read and review all three books.

message 8: by Renee (new)

Renee Harless (reneeharless) | 11 comments Kelli, I have replied to your email. Thank you.

message 9: by Kelli (new)

Kelli Robinson | 3 comments Renee wrote: "Kelli, I have replied to your email. Thank you."

Thank you so much!

Lori¸¸¸.•*❀Ɍɛɑɗs̱LɪƙɛIʈs̱H̱ɛɍJɔɓ  유❤유 (nsomniak6) I would love to read and review these books!

message 11: by Renee (new)

Renee Harless (reneeharless) | 11 comments Lori, please send me your email address and your preferred format. I'll send them to you shortly.