Assassins of the Void discussion

Housing > Ez's place

Comments Showing 1-50 of 153 (153 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments A mansion. Pics later.

Ez had hurriedly left the black markets, getting home and quickly changing clothes and redoing his hair to look like he normally did during the day. He finally slid his glasses on, eyeing himself in the mirror before heading to his study, sitting down to do paper work and forgetting about the night's events.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 868 comments Mod
In the back of Ez's mind there was a whispering that beckoned him. "Go to the window" it worded out. Quietly. Faintly.

message 3: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez rubbed his neck, his brow furrowed before he slowly stood, casually moving to his large window, looking out of it.

Suddenly Theddeus swooped down, hanging upside down from the ledge above the window, "Heya kid" he smirked.

message 5: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez jerked back, his eyes wide behind his glasses for a second before he turned away,"Do not come in." He growled, closing the window and sitting back at his desk, getting back to work.

Theddeus snickered, using his powers to open the window again. "why not four eyes?" he questioned.

message 7: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez didn't hesitate on what he was reading, humming under his breath to himself before drawling,"Fine, come in, be my guest. There isn't much to do in a political's mansion anyway." he shrugged, signing the document and beginning on another.

Theddeus slipped in and looked around a bit before approaching him, "Watcha doin?" he asked casually.

message 9: by ƘΔΘЅ (last edited Aug 02, 2016 08:19AM) (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez finished the papers and watched him for a second before grumbling,"A fellow Politicians body was found last night... in the Black Market, They're asking me to take over his power, which I am accepting." he explained arrogantly.

He nodded, "Sounds like quite the proposition" he said before suddenly punching Ez directly in the face and grabbing his collar before he could fall back. "Don't you ever set off explosives in my face again you little shit" he growled before throwing him down harshly. He smiled, "Lovely day isn't it?" he said calmly

message 11: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments He coughed and covered his face as he was thrown down, cursing richly,"It's not like it would injure your face... It can't get much uglier." he smirked at him before he fixed his glasses, smiling happily and innocently,"It is quite the lovely day, why don't you go outside and enjoy it?" he inquired as he collected his documents slowly.

He sighed, folding his arms, "Well because I'm staying here now. I want to get a feel of my new home" he said with a devious smirk.

message 13: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez slid the documents into a filing cabinet, glancing back,"Say again? You are not staying here." he growled faintly

Theddeus laid across the desk, snickering, "I own you. Of course I am" he retorted.

message 15: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments "you do not own me." he growled softly, one hand casually rubbing his neck,"You just bit me... That's all that happened... Get off the desk please." he smiled cheerfully, fixing his hair and heading out of the room to get some food.

Theddeus stared at him before clearing his throat, "Stop" he suddenly ordered.

message 17: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez furrowed his brow as he suddenly paused where he was, his jaw dropping faintly,"What the heck?" he mumbled, glancing back.

He smirked and stepped down from the desk, walking over to him, "told you" he chuckled

message 19: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments He growled in annoyance, forcing himself to keep moving,"Leave me alone!" he growled back at him as he entered his kitchen, getting out food for himself.

Theddeus followed him, "That won't be very satisfying to you. You'll need my blood to survive being a vampire for the first few weeks" he pointed out.

message 21: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments He growled and continued to make a sandwhich, turning his back to him and eating it. He was right... it wasnt good at all. He pretended not to notice, still eating and ignoring him.

Theddeus yawned, "You'll just throw it up later. But whatever" he replied.

message 23: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments He paused, setting it down and taking a deep breath, turning to him and laying his glasses on the counter, his eyes turning red,"What am i to you?" He suddenly demanded.

Theddeus smiled, "A slave... a joke..." he shrugged, "An investment." he added, sitting back against the wall.

message 25: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez grit his teeth,"You have no idea who i am... do you?!" He demanded and grabbed his collar, punching him as hard as he could in the face.

Theddeus grunted, stumbling over a bit before laughing quietly, "I don't care." he said simply. "You must be used to people actually giving a wet shit about who you are. That's fucking pathetic" he added.

message 27: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez glared at him before grabbing his glasses and heading out of the room, heading back out and to his room. Once he got there he started to change clothes, having shut and locked the door.

Theddeus hummed and went through his fridge, "You can't live without my blood~~" He sang out as he looked for something sweet to snack on.

message 29: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez didnt have much in his fridge, the only sweet thing was a single piece of cake.

He changed clothes quickly and soon returned, wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, figuring he'd rather be not nicely dressed. This idiot didnt deserve that.

Theddeus glanced at him, raising an eyebrow, "Well, what's your problem?" he smirked.

message 31: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments "I dont have one." He growled, but moved forward suddenly, a knife appearing in his hand. He thrust it into his stomach, knowing he couldn't kill him easily, but he could make him feel pain.

Theddeus grunted, standing still and staring at him. "Wow. Rude." he growled.

message 33: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments "Thats the point." He hissed, slashing the knife upward and cutting his neck, his eyes flashing.

Theddeus' blood spilled out, and now that they were in better lighting, it looked black. Sickly black. He grabbed the knife, and threw it to the side while glaring at Ez. "How does it feel? Are you hungry yet?" he smirked, "Does my blood smell nice?" he added.

message 35: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez blinked as he realized his mistake. Now that he asked, his blood smelled... amazing. He took a step back, shaking his head and glaring away,"Scum."

Theddeus healed relatively quickly, rolling his eyes, "You're hungry. If you don't feed. You'll die" he pointed out.

message 37: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments "So be it... wait... what?" He growled, looking surprised,"I thought i was immortal?!" He demanded.

"Mmmm yea. True true. But here's the thing, in two weeks, you have to consume my blood to get by. I'm your creator." he smirked.

message 39: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments He had a hand over his mouth, looking disgusted as he shook his head slowly,"No... I AM NOT LIKE YOU! I DONT NEED YOUR BLOOD!" He yelled angrily.

Theddeus watched him somewhat boredly, "Fine. Then die. I don't care. I mean, hell, it's not like this city isn't just bleeding assassins all over the city streets. You aren't special" he lied.

message 41: by ƘΔΘЅ (last edited Aug 03, 2016 05:57PM) (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez blinked faintly, looking away,"I am plenty special." he mumbled suddenly, his eyes narrowed on a glass vase close by, trying to look bored.

"You're a noble with a sad backstory that has an alt persona. As if every other high ranking political official isn't already a two faced asshole. There's nothing interesting about you. You've got a nice ass, that's about all you've got going for you" he retorted.

message 43: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez looked at him,"I.. I do not have a sad backstory and..." he trailed off. This idiot was correct. He was... nothing but a wannabe. Noone would ever notice him. He closed his mouth, looking away again and gritting his teeth.

Theddeus tapped his nails on the counter, smirking as he stared at the other expectantly. His torso now exposed, considering the knife had torn through his clothes, which were now stained with drying blood. "So, are you hungry or what?" he questioned.

message 45: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez looked at him again, before his gaze flickered down faintly,"If I am... a joke to you, why do you offer to let me live?? Wouldn't it be better if I died?" he grumbled faintly, on the verge of defeat.

Theddeus' lips curled into a devious grin and he finally stopped the tapping of his fingers. "I can make you something, more. Isn't that what you want Ez? To be someone worth while. Someone... unique?" he questioned.

message 47: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Ez looked him in the eye again,"I am damn unique... I didn't need your uneccessary help for that..." he growled faintly, but seemed to be enticed, moving forward faintly.

Theddeus laughed, "OH? Noble gone rogue assassin, so unique. I'm impressed" he said sarcastically.

message 49: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments He growled, unknowingly baring his fangs at him, stepping even closer,"Don't be.. I told you what being Impressed was." he hissed.

Theddeus watched him with satisfaction, "No no, I think I'm thoroughly impressed" he continued.

« previous 1 3 4