What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult/BDSM Romance, he gets her to orgasm and at that moment she hears a bunch of other moans saying the male mc's name. So she takes off her blindfold and sees a bunch of other women

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

booksbooksbooks | 8 comments Okay so all I remember is this small part almost at the end of the book. (Kinda disturbing tbh).
It's this bdsm romance book (maybe erotica?) where the male MC for some reason has a misunderstanding about the female mc and wants to punish her. So he takes her to his friends mansion/manor type house (he never wanted to take her there before because of how super crazy the parties are there). And he preplans this thing with his friends, wherein the woman is blindfolded when she is brought in, the male mc narrates a scene for them without touching her, gets her to orgasm and at that moment she hears a bunch of other moans saying the male mc's name. So she takes off her blindfold and sees a bunch of other women who also got off on what "her boyfriend" told them.
Also his friends don't want him to do it but he's adamant and he just does.

booksbooksbooks | 8 comments The book might be a part of a series. I thought it might've been something by Marian Tee but then I couldn't find the actual book so I'm probably wrong about that.

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 625 comments do you remember when you read it? was it in print/ebook? newer release?

booksbooksbooks | 8 comments I've read it sometime in the past two years, it's a newer release (I'm guessing after 2005-10?, not sure) and I read it as an ebook.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40196 comments Mod
booksbooksbooks, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Try the Google Advanced book search and the Facebook group Help name that book. I hope you find it i would love to read it.