Beta Reader Group discussion

Oasis in the Clouds
This topic is about Oasis in the Clouds
Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Complete YA/Fantasy Fiction

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esther (last edited Aug 02, 2016 03:02AM) (new) - added it

Esther (estherthreetimes) My novel is at approximately 75K words at the moment. It has been edited multiple times and looked over by a professional editor. I am looking for beta readers to help with the plot/character development, as well as any grammatical mistakes due to feedback I have gotten from readers.
Having read the book as many times as I have, it is easy to overlook even the smallest issue! Therefore I am seeking third party help.
Please keep in mind that I unfortunately do not have the possibility to pay beta readers living outside of Germany at the moment.

My book:
Oasis in the Clouds

Synopsis: Niri wakes up in a beautiful garden, and finds that she has no memories. She is sure she will spend the remainder of her days there, until an unknown friend comes to her aide and reveals the truth about her personal paradise. Discovering that she is Wicca, she embarks on a journey to learn about her powers, the extent of which surprises her at every turn. She must ultimately retrieve her memories and help the higher order of witches imprison the Wicca who stole her memories before she takes the kingdom for herself. A mighty task for a woman of only seventeen.

Please feel free to answer this post or send me an email at contact@thelifeofesther.com

Thank you!

ReadWriteLove28 | 164 comments Hi! Your novel sounds interesting and I would be glad to discuss beta reading for you. For more information on my beta reading services, please look at the information on my blog and contact me through there.

http://readwritelove28.com/beta-readi...

I have limited openings for August/September, so please reach out soon to guarantee your spot!

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you,
Nori