For the love of Horror discussion

TV Shows > American Horror Story

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Krantz (authorkaylakrantz) | 4 comments For a horror group, I was surprised to see American Horror Story wasn't listed!
This is my all time favorite show probably, and right now, I'm going nuts to see what the theme for season six will be in September.
In case you've never seen it, AHS has a different theme/story every season.
Here's what we've got so far:
Season 1: Murder House
Season 2: Asylum
Season 3: Coven
Season 4: Freak Show
Season 5: Hotel
Season 6: ?

My personal favorite is Murder House :)
How many of you are AHS fans?

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (darkstarcassidy) | 3 comments Season 6: the Lost Colony

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (darkstarcassidy) | 3 comments My faves were 1&3

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Krantz (authorkaylakrantz) | 4 comments Jenn wrote: "Season 6: the Lost Colony"

Ooh, the lost Colony? That sounds awesome :)

message 5: by Sidney (new)

Sidney Prescott (horrorbound) Season two is one of my favorite season of TV ever, honestly it's so well done. Freakshow was a slow burn but turned into something really great. I'm looking forward to the new season but not sure how I feel about the flipping back and forth between present and past.

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Krantz (authorkaylakrantz) | 4 comments Sidney wrote: "Season two is one of my favorite season of TV ever, honestly it's so well done. Freakshow was a slow burn but turned into something really great. I'm looking forward to the new season but not sure ..."

The way I see it is that it'll be similar to Murder House, maybe. Season One had a lot of flipping back to then and now, and that season turned out awesome. I just hope they do it in a way that's not too confusing.

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 5 comments Murder House was my favorite - rich details and characters.
But I'm a fan of all the seasons, in their own way.
This season is great too. I love how the direction is different, and in a way unpredictable.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

message 8: by Marie (new)

Marie Ah | 3 comments I haven't watched season 6 yet but so far I like 2 & 4 the most.....the stories seemed very interesting from the beginning , especially season 2 ( as disturbing as it was ) .