1x1 discussion

1x1 > Big•Bad•Wulfie and We Are The Fallen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 437 (437 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 284 comments
Good. Do you want to make your character first?

Also, I was thinking of a antihero x hero, like deadpool x spiderman - kind of thing?

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Sure XD. Do you mind being the antihero?

I was going for that, actually. :D

message 9: by We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ (last edited Aug 01, 2016 11:43PM) (new)

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Name: Alexander (Zane) Wercombe
Hero title: Light Shadow
Powers: can bend the light and darkness to his will and with that can possibly create illusions, has combat and stealth training. If weapons needed he had perfect aim with throwing daggers.

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
Brown hair and green eyes

Hero costume: black lightweight combat suit with white Ravens flying in a circle on his shoulders and chest ((I'll hopefully get a picture soon.)) black mask that hides everything on his face but his mouth.

message 13: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Aug 02, 2016 12:17AM) (new)

Name: Ethan Avery Schindler/Warlock
Powers: Reality Warping - Ethan's main power is the superhuman ability to manipulate magical forces and warp reality. Ethan has no standard spells, with most being improvised on the spot. While generally very effective, his spells can be degraded by a lack of willingness to perform them or stress, or when intoxicated. Ethan can use magic to enhance himself or others for short periods of time. Some notable spells being: Enhanced Strength, Healing, Levitation, Telepathy, Astral Projection, and Illusion Casting.
Appearance: Robbie Kay

weight: 139 lbs
height: 5'9"
eye color: Green
hair color: Brown

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Cool! Do you want them to meet for the first time or already know eachother?

Their reputation precedes them?

totally ripped off Billy Kaplan/Wiccan from Marvel, favorite character in all comics, Dc, Marvel, or otherwise. Gay, named after a witch craft religion I love, becomes the next Sorcerer Supreme, "son" of Scarlet Witch, becomes a god-like magician...what isn't to love.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments What do you mean by that? Like they know who they are and then like suddenly forced to work together?

Ahhh I see. :)

Well, they're superheroes, I'm sure the news covers their exploits. So maybe they've heard of each other.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Okay. How do you want them to meet?

Inspired by Spideypool Warlock could be obsessed with Light Shadow and the two happen to respond to the same dire situation, and Warlock stalks Light Shadow till he grows on him or annoys him into agreeing to a date in order to leave him alone?

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Sure.
I was thinking maybe we could also have in their human forms they go to the same school and neither of them having solid friends so they kinda hang around each other and become friends?

Maybe Ethan is bullied for being gay and a witch(hence reality warping/magic powers), and Zane stands up for him, igniting Warlock/Ethan's obsession?

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Sounds good to me. Do you want them to start at school or when light shadows fighting bad guys?

School. Who should the bad guy be? Light Shadow's arch nemesis?

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Name: Canine
Power: can shift into any predator he wants and his bite is extremely poisonous. He is also of a magical descent which is where he gets his powers and he has started the process of creating a spell of sorts to see through illusions. His drive is to see Light shadow dead and to have every person with magic in their veins be under his command.

Awesome...he wants to control Warlock. That should give him the drive to join his bae and fight against him.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Yeah I kinda figured that would work :)

So uh I can do maybe one reply but then I have to go sorry

I'll post tomorrow, actually. My eyes are getting rather dry.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Ok. Well I'll start this one then we can just both reply later

((I'll make it short))

Zane walked around after school trying to prolong the sixty pounds of homework and make up work from the classes he missed as he was fighting, Canine. Seriously. He couldn't ever do his evil plans on weekends.

message 30: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Aug 02, 2016 03:05PM) (new)

Ethan was being pushed into a locker by the homophobic quarterback and captain of the football team, Christian. He wished Warlock would come and help him, but he knew that the mental instability that came with his magic wouldn't go unnoticed at school, even the slightest spell would cause a drastic change in Ethan's personality for at least half an hour. So he bit down on his tongue and took the name calling and the fist to his face. Sure, he now had a black eye, but at least he didn't let his anger get the best of him and fireball Christian Evermore in the face like he so desperately wanted to.

city name proposal: krimson city

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Zane ran a hair through his dark brown hair making it stick up. He quickly turned the corner and watched as Christian punch some dude in the face. Silent rage from through Zane's body. He hated bullies. People who wanted to take power. He had a relatively good reputation but it was about to be ruined. He took Christian by the shoulder and shoved him away stepping between him and the boy he was beating up.

Ethan's eyes widened as Zane - a boy he seen around but never actually spoke to or even knew(Ethan wasn't sure they had any classes together) - stepped in and shoved Christian Evermore away from him. Ethan's heart skipped a beat, the boy looked like a fucking model! He wasn't sure if he actually drooling or not, and if his nose wasn't already bleeding from being punched in the face, he was sure it'd be bleeding animu-style at how hot his hero was.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments "Lay off Evermore, I think you have football practice right now. I don't think coach will appreciate your tardiness." He said crossing his arms. The bully went away cursing under his breath. He turned to face the boy and pulled out a tissue from his pocket. "Uh here dude. You alright?" He asked concerned. He was slightly taller than him and he took a step back so they'd have room between them to breathe. "I'm Zane…"

message 35: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Aug 02, 2016 04:34PM) (new)

"Thank...you." Ethan mustered as he took the tissue and stuffed it up his bleeding nose. "I'm Ethan." He said sheepishly. Even with impaired vision, he could tell Zane was hot. His cheeks flushed softly. "No one...stood up to Christian for me before. Most just...join in, at least with the...name calling." Warlock meant Oath-Breaker. It wasn't a nice thing to say, and it was what they called him. So he became one, an oath breaker, breaking the law of 'do what thou wilt, be it harm none,' and became Warlock. sure, the fact that he killed people was due to the mental instability brought on by his strong magic, but still. Witches and wizards were supposed to heal, not harm. He exhaled, unable to breath through his nose, he'd heal himself later. Still, it felt unnatural inhaling and exhaling via his mouth.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments He shrugged. "Can't imagine why," Zane stated looking over Ethan. He was cute. 'What no. Stop. I'm straight I'm straight I'm straight' he repeated in his head. His mom had not reacted well when he tried to explain his sexuality to her. Then again she died six months ago so it want quite a problem anymore. Still he felt guilty that she'd died hating that part of him. He shook his head and came back to reality. "I don't like bullies. Of any kind, you took quite a hit though. Are you sure your alright?" He asked looking closely at his eye and nose.

His face turned even more red as he blushed. Zane was cute when he was fussing over his wounds, "Yeah, yeah..I heal fast." Ethan said with a nervous chuckle. He was always nervous talking to cute boys, and now that he was, his heart was pounding in his chest. If his emotions kept rising to the extremes, he might start unconsciously reality warping. Cartoon heart eyes, his heart pounding out of his chest...becoming a living loonytoon in love. And that would certainly draw attention. He tried to slow his heart beat, but with Zane's big blue eyes, it was nearly impossible. Ethan could swear he could see constellations in the pale freckles on Zane's cheeks. He was so damn cute and hot and go my god, was Ethan seriously falling in love within the span of a mere minuet? Yes, yes he was. He always fell too hard and fast.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments "Alright. Just checking." He glanced quickly at him. From what he saw in the small glance was that Ethan was blushing. Blushing. He wondered If he was blushing about him. 'No dude he just got beat up he was probably just trying to heal himself…right?' A small buzzer vibrates against his wrist telling him Canine was on the loose again. 'No I just put you in prison last week!!' He shouted in his head. "Maybe I'll see you again soon Ethan but I got to go, bye," he said waving to him before walking backwards leaving.

message 39: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Aug 02, 2016 05:46PM) (new)

The abrupt end to their conversation intrigued Ethan further. He began to follow Zane out of school, clutching his black eye and wondered where the cute boy was going. He felt a pull in his stomach as he did, the universe alerting him of trouble somewhere within Krimson City. He shook his head, that cutie Light Shadow would take care of it, or some other localized metahuman. He was too focused on stalking his new crush.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments After a quick view in one of the Windows he could see that Ethan was tailing him. He cursed under his breath. 'Is the guy spying on me because he likes me or because he's working for someone?' He wondered. Either way he had to loose him. He needed to change into Light Shadow. He took a sharp left through the neighborhood and cloaking himself in shadow. He quickly slipped into his house unnoticed. 'That was close.' He changed as fast as he could and slipped out of the house again completely invisible. He shot towards the city.

Blinking as Zane vanished in darkness. He cursed under his breath, he might as well go see what the universe was bugging him to check out. He stepped into an alley and began to chant: 'Kcolraw otni egnahc! Kcolraw otni egnahc!' And with a bright flash of nebulous light, Ethan was now donning the Warlock outfit, with his face hidden in a mask. He levitated and flew toward the inner city. He was lead to the bank.

(mask is like that of Robin's)

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments ((I like the backwards :) ))

Canine was in the middle of the street a few of his henchmen, (Dog humanoid figures with human intelligence) raiding a crashed bank truck. Light shadow closed in on Canine and threw a dagger pinning his arm to the truck. Light shadow revealed himself his tattered good falling back onto his back. "How'd you get out of jail?" He asked calmly. He was trying to intimidate him but he was still legitimately scared of what Canine would do. He was still sixteen after all. He shouldn't have to be a superhero.

message 43: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Aug 02, 2016 06:26PM) (new)

(Zatana reference!)

Striking the superhero landing, causing the concrete beneath him to crack underneath his altered weight. "Why hello~ there!" Warlock said, his newly formed purple eyes glancing around. "You're the ones trashing my city? I have an account at this bank, I can't allow you to mess that up. It's for college." He said with a sly grin, opening his palm as a fire ball manifested within. He glanced at Light Shadow, and thought the cute teen hero was oddly familiar. He cocked his head to the side, "Wait, don't I...like, know you?" Warlock asked, pulling back his red hood that hid his face. He had a mask on underneath it, but he didn't care if anyone would identify him as Ethan. It no longer mattered to him. He was tired of hiding, if only Christian knew of what he could do.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments ((I know I got it! Seriously watching young justice is what made we want this roleplay in the first place!)

Light shadow stared annoyed at Warlock. This was his arch nemesis. This was his city not Warlock's. "No" he said harshly. "Nice to see you Warlock. We haven't met yet. Now do you mind?" He asked turning back towards Canine. He was gone. He cursed. He let himself get distracted and now he disappeared. He sent a glare in Warlock's direction and you could tel even through his mask and the magic glass that distorted his eyes from outsiders, yet it enabled himself to see through his own illusions so he knew what the heck he was doing. He raced after the fading figure of Canine.

"Race you!" He exclaimed, 'ekat lhgilf!' He shouted as he began to levitate and fly forward, toward Canine. He tackled the villain. "So you're the dog-man? We finally meet!" He grinned a Cheshire grin, ear to ear.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Light shadow grumbled a reply and reached Canine after Warlock attacked him. Canine wrapped his hands tightly around Warlock's neck. His anger spiked and he lost some of his control. He threw another knife and it went through Canine's wrist. The man let out a shriek of pain and let go of Warlock. Light shadow moved positions and threw another dagger going through his hand and with so much force it pinned him to the pavement. He turned to warlock, the police sirens approaching. "Get off him"

message 47: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Aug 03, 2016 04:05PM) (new)

Warlock coked his head to the side, "Why?" He said, as the dog-headed henchmen approached, Warlock closed his eyes and mumbled a "Ekirts gninethgil," which electrocuted them. "Why do you let them live? They'll just escape and cause more trouble." He said, producing a white handle boline, which he placed against Canine's throat, "We should just kill 'em and be done with it." The curved blade was cold against the skin of the villain.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments He grabbed Warlock's arm and tossed him away. "Because I don't kill. Neither should you either. And I do not want to deal with a pack of dogs either." He said harshly.

He snorted as he stuck the landing, "That wasn't very friendly, Mr. Light. Or is it Mr. Shadow?" He said with a smile, blushing slightly. He thought the hero was cute, almost as cute as Zane. He giggled. "I shouldn't kill? What are you, my father?"

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments "If you don't shut up or stay on Canine my next knife goes through your eye!" He threatened incredibly annoyed. He wasn't sure what had him pissed off, he wasn't usually so violent. Light shadow glared at him

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9