Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > LIH August Birthdays

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments another month is on us and we will celebrate the birthdays of those born this month,shout out if you have one or know of one in our group.

message 2: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments I saw on Facebook that LIH authors Lily George will be celebrating a birthday on August 10 and Danica Favorite on August 22.

message 3: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Thanks Keli, I had Danica but not Lily.

message 4: by Danica (new)

Danica (danica_favorite) | 49 comments Thanks for the mention Paula and Keli!

message 5: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Looks like August is lighter than some months on birthdays

message 6: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Melinda wrote: "Looks like August is lighter than some months on birthdays"

Melinda there are not as many, BUT we will make up for that with lots of FUN.

message 7: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Paula-O wrote: "Melinda wrote: "Looks like August is lighter than some months on birthdays"

Melinda there are not as many, BUT we will make up for that with lots of FUN."

I agree Paula-O.No matter how many birthdays we always have fun.

message 8: by Katrina (new)

Katrina Lybbert | 11 comments It is my birthday today. I am fairly new to the group, but love LIH books.

message 9: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Happy birthday Katrina. I am sure that Paula-O will be putting up banners for your birthday. I am bring peach cobbler fresh from the oven. I will make sure there is milk in the refrigerator and a pitcher of water in there as well. There is always coffee. do not know if it is hot where you are but until Thursday at 7 pm Mississippi is under a heat advisory so make sure you all are drinking enough fluids.

message 10: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Katrina wrote: "It is my birthday today. I am fairly new to the group, but love LIH books."

Katrina,
Welcome to the group. Glad that you put up your birthday.

message 11: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Hope you are having a wonderful birthday today

message 12: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I did not have Katrina down on my list but you will definately be there next year, Banners of red-white&blue are hanging for "Happy Birthday Katrina, I brought a coconut cake to share,Hope your day has been a good one. Welcome to the group...

message 13: by Katrina (new)

Katrina Lybbert | 11 comments Thanks everyone! I had a great day. I even got a new book - Counterfeit Courtship by Christina Miller.

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (httpgoodreadscomrealityshowgirl) | 24 comments My birthday is on the 12th.

message 15: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Michelle wrote: "My birthday is on the 12th."

Thanks for update Michelle-we will party your day....

message 16: by Sherida (new)

Sherida Stewart Happy belated birthday, Katrina! A new LIH book makes for a great day. :)

Peach cobbler and coconut cake! Yum! I'm thankful a few delicious bites were left. ;)

message 17: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Katrina wrote: "Thanks everyone! I had a great day. I even got a new book - Counterfeit Courtship by Christina Miller."

Glad that you had a wonderful day Katrina.

message 18: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Welcome to the group, Katrina! Hope you had a wonderful bday!!

message 19: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy belated birthday, Katrina, and welcome to the group.

message 20: by Nina (new)

Nina | 42 comments Happy Birthday to all the August babies

message 21: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I am sneaking in to hang the banners high for our birthday tomorrow ,"Lili George,Happy Birthday, our color theme is many shades of green. the tables are a beautiful ivory and each has a vase of pretty wildflowers...

message 22: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments The decorations are lovely, Paula, as usual. You're a superb hostess.

Happy birthday, Lily! My contribution to the party is a platter of green mint macaroons, in keeping with the green theme.

message 23: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy birthday, Lily! Hope you have a great day!!

message 24: by Katrina (new)

Katrina Lybbert | 11 comments Happy birthday, Lily! Enjoy your day and best wishes for a wonderful year ahead.

message 25: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Hope you had a wonderful birthday

message 26: by Sherida (new)

Sherida Stewart Belated birthday wishes, Lily. Hope your day was special!

message 27: by Janis Kay (new)

Janis Kay (riceball1759) | 211 comments Happy Belated Birthday Lily!!! I hope you had a wonderful day:)

message 28: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Lily! Hope your day was wonderful!

message 29: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Today we decorate our banners and tables in purple&Pinks,"Happy Birthday Michele", many baloons are multi color and hovering overhead. I have brought a strawberry shortcake for the tables,hope you like them. Have a great day Michele.

message 30: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Michele! Hope your day is really wonderful and you find time to enjoy it to the max! I've brought a bowl of fresh berries and whip cream!

message 31: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Michele! Hope your day is really wonderful and you find time to enjoy it to the max! I've brought a bowl of fresh berries and whip cream!

message 32: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Paula-O wrote: "I am sneaking in to hang the banners high for our birthday tomorrow ,"Lili George,Happy Birthday, our color theme is many shades of green. the tables are a beautiful ivory and each has a vase of pr..."

The table and banners are beautiful.
Happy belated birthday,"Lili George,

message 33: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Happy Birthday Michele!
I brought homemade grape juice and grape jelly. I also have brought homemade bread that is fresh out of the ovens. It will go nicely with the fresh berries that Valri brought.

message 34: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Another birthday tomorrow,Banners changed to orange and yellow,"Happy Birthday Victoria", The tables are misc. colors with flowers set in middle mist all the foods,I brought a carrot cake today.
Hope all your wishes are filled.

message 35: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Happy birthday Victoria! I have brought fresh made peach cobbler.
Love the orange and yellow because it reminds me of apricots and peaches.

message 36: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments looking pretty Happy Birthday Michelle hope you are having a great day.

message 37: by Janis Kay (new)

Janis Kay (riceball1759) | 211 comments Have a very Happy Birthday Michelle! I brought you some apple crisp pastries to enjoy:)

message 38: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments I will be traveling all day tomorrow so I will wish Victoria a Happy Birthday right now! Hope your day is awesome!

message 39: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday to all the August gals!

message 40: by Sherida (new)

Sherida Stewart Happy belated birthday to Michelle, and happy birthday today to Victoria! I'll set up a banana split buffet....vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream...chocolate, marshmallow, caramel, fruit sauces with bananas, of course, and whipped cream and cherries for toppings. Enjoy!

message 41: by Melinda (last edited Aug 14, 2016 12:59PM) (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Sherida wrote: "Happy belated birthday to Michelle, and happy birthday today to Victoria! I'll set up a banana split buffet....vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream...chocolate, marshmallow, caramel, fruit s..."

We are eating correctly because both the banana splits and apple crisp,carrot cake and peach cobbler have fruit, vegetable or dairy in the,. The sauces sound good, Sherida. I will have to try a couple. The ice cream will be good as it is very humid here in Mississippi today.
Hoping the birthday girls are enjoying their special days and all of the food here.

message 42: by Janis Kay (new)

Janis Kay (riceball1759) | 211 comments Happy Birthday Victoria!!! Bringing fresh pitchers of lemonade out to beat the heat of the day:)

message 43: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Happy birthday Victoria I am bringing Icecream in all different flavours

message 44: by Keli (last edited Aug 14, 2016 09:56AM) (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Belated birthday wishes to Michele and Victoria! I hope you had fun celebrating your special days.

message 45: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments It is time to hang our banners of green and ivory for tomorrow "Happy Birthday Ruth", the tables are beginning to get full of all kinds of goodies...I brought apple turnovers to start the day..Hope you have a fun-filled day.

message 46: by Sherida (new)

Sherida Stewart Happy birthday, Ruth! Wishing you a lovely day!

Mmm...the apple turnovers are delicious, Paula! I'll add yogurt and mixed fruit parfaits topped with homemade pecan granola.

message 47: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Ruth! I'm adding a big bowl of melon salad to the table.

message 48: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Ruth! I'm adding key lime pie to the table.

message 49: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2554 comments Happy Birthday Ruth! The food all sounds delicious. I will add a peach pie that only has a bottom crust.

message 50: by Janis Kay (new)

Janis Kay (riceball1759) | 211 comments Happy Birthday Ruth!!!! The strawberry shortcake is coming out now:)

« previous 1