PardonMyTwain-g discussion

Initial Discussion > 1st Book?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Kaiser | 10 comments Mod
Hello!
I started this group to expand my reading horizons because I generally always choose murder mysteries or psychological thrillers. I am COMPLETELY open to suggestions on how to run the group because I just went out on a limb and have no idea what I am doing.

I just downloaded a new book called No Kiss Goodbye which is described as "the debut psychological thriller leaving readers emotional". Thoughts on that as the 1st book? Again, completely open to suggestions!

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissafrasure) | 1 comments I love this! I'm that person that doesn't read for a year then, I read 15 books in 3 months. It's so hard to research books when you don't have a book store! I'm in!

message 3: by Mallory (new)

Mallory Summers | 1 comments I think that book sounds great! Do you have any kind of timeline you want have the book read by?

message 4: by Jessica (new)

How do we feel about commenting when you finish this 1st book then we can see how long it takes us to read? Then we can go from there on dates?

message 5: by Janet (new)

Janet | 3 comments I'm in - I will get it downloaded and start on it.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

omg... let me know when you get to page 49 or 13%....

message 7: by Jessica (new)

the Mark chapter. because I am dying

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Soooo AJ & I went to CA and I finished that book way too quick (he's the 'I keep my eyes closed on a plane' type). But I really liked that book. -- no spoiler alerts but I had a hard time putting it down

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Let us know when you finish the book &/or suggestions on the next book!!!!! I think Harlan Coben came out with a new one not too long ago... I LOVE his books!

message 10: by Janet (new)

Janet | 3 comments I don't get a lot of time to read undisturbed so I am only 1/2 way through this book (which I am enjoying). Will try to finish this month

message 11: by Jessica (new)

I just finished Room and it was nuts! so crazy. Rachele has read it too