Time Travel discussion

Time Travel Books By Members > The Day After Never

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nathan, First Tiger (new)

Nathan Coops (icoops) | 544 comments Mod
A little late posting an official thread for this, but the third book of my In Times Like These trilogy is out.

The Day After Never

Excited to share it with all of you!

The series has been a lot of fun to write and I really appreciate the awesome support I've had from the time travel group these past few years.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. :)

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl  (cherylllr) | 918 comments Well I'll tell you right now that I love the covers. And I love that they aren't matchy-matchy, shouting 'trilogy' at us, but rather each have their own flavor.

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda | 1 comments I absolutely love this trilogy! Chronothon got to be one of my all time favourites. The Day After Never is only slightly behind, because just can't beat how much fun Chronothon was to read. Also, if the trilogy is definitely a trilogy, this was the last one. :( I need more!

message 4: by Nathan, First Tiger (new)

Nathan Coops (icoops) | 544 comments Mod
Thanks Cheryl! I try not to be too cookie cutter with the books in the plots or the structure so keeping the covers distinct goes with that too. Glad you like them.

Linda, So happy you've enjoyed the series! The door is still open for future books, we'll see what happens. Working on something else at the moment but the universe and time are big places. Who knows what's going to happen.