Addicted to YA discussion

Dreamology
This topic is about Dreamology
Stand Alone > Dreamology

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5315 comments Mod
What did you think of it? Favorite or least favorite characters? Favorite or least favorite part?

Katie Mott | 3 comments I loved this book. It was so cute and the relationships in it were realistic. I have recommended it to almost everyone!

Barbara Gagani | 30 comments That was my favorite book ever for this year! I just loved it so much!
It's so romantic and cute and with full of imagination. I definitely recommended.
I love all the characters (especially Max!! <3 <3) but I think my least favorite is Celeste

Alison (Marie) (adecks97) | 12 comments LOVED THIS BOOK! It was cute and funny and kinda sad at parts and had scientific facts and it was just awesome. I really liked Oliver's character and I like the relationships he had with the other characters. I am getting a little annoyed at the very common trope of sixteen year olds falling in love and staying together forever because I feel like it just kinda fuels the idea that this actually happens in real life, which it doesn't about 99% of the time. Still, amazing book. I read it in one sitting.

Farren (mmmcookies) | 524 comments This book was cute but that's about all I felt for it. I didn't care for Max at all, and I thought Alice acted insanely desperate. But I did really like Oliver, and Sophie was cool in the few bits she showed up in. I was prepared to rate this 3.5-4 stars until the end when the author didn't explain why they were dream bleeding and just wrote ok you're all fixed now! Uhhh what???