Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance discussion

Expecting His Secret Heir (Mill Town Millionaires, #4)
This topic is about Expecting His Secret Heir
Expecting His Secret Heir by Dani Wade

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Rock (joannerock) | 343 comments Mod
The one-night stand who got away is back—and expecting…

Security entrepreneur Zachary Gatlin can't decide whether to kiss her senseless or give her the brush-off, but Sadie Adams insinuates herself into his business and he's hooked.

Sadie's on a mission to dig up dirt on Zach and disqualify him from a multimillion-dollar inheritance. Success means she'll be able to pay for her little sister's medical bills. But when Zach once again proves irresistible to Sadie, she faces a fateful choice: follow her heart or save her sister. And then there's the child she's carrying—Zach's child…

Dani Wade

message 2: by Dani (new)

Dani Wade (daniwade) | 7 comments Thanks, Joanne! I wanted to let everyone know that, even though this is the 4th book in this series, it can be read as a stand alone. :) And you can see in a separate post that I have a Goodreads giveaway going on right now!

message 3: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Rock (joannerock) | 343 comments Mod
Nice!! Dani, do you have plans for more in this series after Expecting His Secret Heir?

And just as a bonus for readers, I thought I'd add a link to your giveaway here, too....
https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

I <3 Goodreads Giveaways!!

message 4: by Dani (new)

Dani Wade (daniwade) | 7 comments Unfortunately, no. :( It makes me sad, because I have LOVED spending time with the town of Black Hills. It's a close knit community with so many recurring characters. I'm gonna miss them. :) Next I'm moving on to Kentucky horse racing country...

Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Dani Wade (other topics)