That's Normal's Boozy Book Club discussion

Day Zero (The Arcana Chronicles, #3.5)
This topic is about Day Zero
The Arcana Chronicles > Day Zero MAIN DISCUSSION SPOILERS

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Beth (bethorne) | 310 comments Mod
Main discussion and spoilers for Day Zero .. the companion novel for the Arcana Chronicles.

Ivonne | 4 comments After reading this short story and learning some back ground of the characters I still felt like I didn't really need to read this. I enjoy this series and cant wait for the next book.
If you ever ask "why they became this way" then this is the book to understand their POV of who they were before the "flash".

Courtney Morse (cocoeatsworld) | 3 comments New to series...in the character guide of the Major Arcana, why is the name of the Hanged Man, Out Lord Uncanny redacted? Was it something I missed not reading previous books or is it TBD?

Beth (bethorne) | 310 comments Mod
Courtney wrote: "New to series...in the character guide of the Major Arcana, why is the name of the Hanged Man, Out Lord Uncanny redacted? Was it something I missed not reading previous books or is it TBD?"

There are several secrets in the Arcana world that haven't been revealed yet. There are fan theories that Jack is an unknown card ... possibly the Hanged Man. It's redacted for a reason, but Kresley hasn't confirmed or denied that Jack is Arcana.

message 5: by Courtney (new) - added it

Courtney | 11 comments Is Sol/The Sun Card's backstory supposed to be foreshadowing? A woman loves both men so she has to be with both of them or neither of them?

Debbie Hagopian (debbisuz) | 4 comments I will be totally surprised if anyone sees my comment here but will give it a shot anyway....
It remains to be seen if Jack is actually The Hanged Man but that is my guess for now. If so and like Jack, I have a similar appeal to solving mysteries like trying to figure out what the Hanged Man's "redacted" call is (if he is Jack). In Day Zero the call appears as... “Never redacted redacted I redacted redacted.”
My best guess at this time is that equates to this call....
"Never a puzzle I can't solve".

message 7: by B (new) - rated it 3 stars

B (bwheat) | 12 comments Can't wait for the new book! So intrigued by this series, have re-read multiple times to try to confirm/deny claims with sisters and daughter!

Debbie Hagopian (debbisuz) | 4 comments Brenda wrote: "Can't wait for the new book! So intrigued by this series, have re-read multiple times to try to confirm/deny claims with sisters and daughter!"

Have you come up with any projections for how the story will unfold?

message 9: by B (new) - rated it 3 stars

B (bwheat) | 12 comments We mostly argue about the father of the baby, lol.