Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Complete dark m/m romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (last edited Aug 01, 2016 08:56AM) (new)

Emma Jaye | 145 comments Optical Illusion is the first book in the new dark M/M romance series ‘Paint’.
112K Complete manuscript. Message me if you're interested, I can also swap beta reads if needed.

Smile, wiggle, lie, apologise, and run for the hills.

That's the formula Chris has used all his life, but this time, he has something he’s never had to lose before, a family that cares. The problem is, his new brother’s very edible friend isn’t fooled by his act. If his secrets are revealed, they won’t want him and he has nowhere else to go.

Thanks to a suicide bomber, ex-military police sergeant Jase Rosewood is back in the English countryside. His plans for quiet recuperation are ruined by the effervescent, go-go dancing twink who has everyone wrapped around his little finger. Luckily for his gullible friend, Jase can smell a liar a mile away, and Chris Bacon, if that’s even his name, stinks to high heaven. Assigned ‘Chris-sitting’ duty while Matt's on honeymoon, Jase has a week to discover what is hidden beneath the bright camouflage. It's a job, just like any other, so why does it feel so different?

Unfortunately, Jase isn’t the only one drawn to the boy who can’t stay still, but instead of wanting to reveal his true colours; they want to dull them forever.

message 2: by Nero (last edited Aug 04, 2016 10:29PM) (new)

Nero Seal (neroseal) | 15 comments Hi Emma!

If you don’t mind English being my second language (so, I will not be able to do anything with grammar, cuz I suck at it) and my lack of experience as a beta, I would love to help.
I write dark M+M novels myself. I might be able to help with plot holes (if there are any), characters, also with the mood creation, dialogues and anything else I can.
Please, PM me if you are interested :)

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Jaye | 145 comments have pm'ed you. Another pair of eyes is always welcome.

message 4: by Annika (new)

Annika Hi Emma,

This sounds like an interesting book and I would love to help you out if you need another beta :)

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Jaye | 145 comments The more the merrier. I'll PM you.

message 6: by Marlo (new)

Marlo | 6 comments Hello
I would also like to help
The plot is very intriguing
And I do have experience as a beta reader
If you still need one
PM me

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Jaye | 145 comments Thanks Marlo, a message is coming your way.