THE Group for Authors! discussion

Writer's Circle > Author Interviews

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mary (last edited Aug 02, 2016 01:24AM) (new)

Mary Quire I post an author interview on my website once a month to help promote fellow authors. You can view it by going to www.maryellenquire.com and clicking on the Discover New Authors page. If you are interested in participating, let me know.

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Connell (sharonkconnell) | 114 comments I would consider it an honor to be interviewed by you, as you mentioned here. I'll send you a message with my email address. Thank you, in advance.

message 3: by David (new)

David Hammerstein | 2 comments Mary wrote: "I post an author interview on my website once a month to help promote fellow authors. You can view it by going to www.maryellenquire.com and clicking on the Discover New Authors page. If you are in..."

Mary
I would like to participate in the Discover New Authors interviews. I will send you a message with my email address.
Thank you.
David Hammerstein

message 4: by S.Q. (new)

S.Q. Orpin (sqorpin) | 20 comments Mary wrote: "I post an author interview on my website once a month to help promote fellow authors. You can view it by going to www.maryellenquire.com and clicking on the Discover New Authors page. If you are in..."
I would be happy to participate. My six-part series is contemporary romance. Catwalk, Dream and Hope are published, and Trust is coming out this month. My email is suzyqo2@comcast.net. Thanks,

S. Q. Orpin

message 5: by David (new)

David Hammerstein | 2 comments David wrote: "Mary wrote: "I post an author interview on my website once a month to help promote fellow authors. You can view it by going to www.maryellenquire.com and clicking on the Discover New Authors page. ..."

Mary
My email address is: david@davidhammersteinauthor.com

Thank you.
David

message 6: by Jan (new)

Jan Notzon | 221 comments Likewise, I'd be honored. Thank you, Mary. My email is jan@jannotzon.com

message 7: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Lynch | 14 comments Mary, I'm interested in an interview as well. My second book, Even Willows Weep, in my trilogy is out now! You can reach me at mythreesonspublishing.com.
Thank you for the opportunity!
Cindy

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary Quire Cindy wrote: "Mary, I'm interested in an interview as well. My second book, Even Willows Weep, in my trilogy is out now! You can reach me at mythreesonspublishing.com.
Thank you for the opportunity!
Cindy"

Hi Cindy,
I tried sending the email to you but it won't accept the address. Is this the correct one?

message 9: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Connell (sharonkconnell) | 114 comments Thank you for allowing me to participate, Mary Ellen. Can't wait to see it.

message 10: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Lynch | 14 comments Mary wrote: "Cindy wrote: "Mary, I'm interested in an interview as well. My second book, Even Willows Weep, in my trilogy is out now! You can reach me at mythreesonspublishing.com.
Thank you for the opportunity..."

Mary, sorry about that. It's mythreesonspublishing@gmail.com

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura Smith (lsmith335) | 21 comments I would be interested in participating. I interview authors on my sites too so maybe we could swap interviews: lsmith335@yahoo.com. Thanks!

message 12: by Debra (new)

Debra Edwards | 23 comments Hi, I'm a YA writer and would be interested in an interview, if you are still looking for authors. Thank you.

message 13: by Shashi (new)

Shashi Warrier | 1 comments Hi! I'm an Indian author and would love to be interviewed because two of my books were released last month. My email id is swarrier9@gmail.com

message 14: by Mary (new)

Mary Quire Laura wrote: "I would be interested in participating. I interview authors on my sites too so maybe we could swap interviews: lsmith335@yahoo.com. Thanks!"

Hi Debra,

Yes, I'm am still looking for interviews and am delighted that you are interested. Please send me your e-mail address and I can send the questionnaire to you.

message 15: by Katheryn (new)

Katheryn Haddad (katherynmaddoxhaddad) | 17 comments Are you still interested in receiving author interviews?

Katheryn Haddad, haddad1940@yahoo.com

message 16: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Lane (lizzielane) | 39 comments I have never been interviewed for a blog though I've had over fifty books published. My latest is War Orphans. It's estimated that in the first week of WW2 350,000 pets were destroyed on government advice. This is about a puppy that was saved and his affect on the people he comes into contact with. My email address is baywriterallatsea@btinternet.com Thank you.

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (kalisarawolfcat) | 4 comments I am interested in being interviewed.
revwolfcat@gmail.com

message 18: by Kara (last edited Nov 02, 2016 12:41PM) (new)

Kara Bachman (karamartinezbachman) | 4 comments I'd love to be interviewed. Click through my profile for a link to my book. It's a collection of humor essays--primarily for women--about reaching middle age and dealing with all the craziness that comes along with it. It's really a celebration of life's ages and stages and covers a lot of ground about family, parenting, marriage, and society's expectations, especially for women.

message 19: by J. (new)

J. Else (jelse) | 4 comments I'd be very interested to participate. My books are about ancient Egyptian women in the New Kingdom. You can reach me at jess@teasippinnerdymom.com.
Best! -- Jessi

message 20: by Mary (new)

Mary Quire Kara wrote: "I'd love to be interviewed. Click through my profile for a link to my book. It's a collection of humor essays--primarily for women--about reaching middle age and dealing with all the craziness that..."

Kara wrote: "I'd love to be interviewed. Click through my profile for a link to my book. It's a collection of humor essays--primarily for women--about reaching middle age and dealing with all the craziness that..."

Hi Kara. If you want to send me your e-mail address, I can send the questionnaire on to you.

message 21: by Genta (new)

Genta Sebastian (gentasebastian) | 1 comments Hi Mary, I'd love to be interviewed about my new novel, When Butches Cry, scheduled for release mid-December by Sapphire Books Publishing. I'll send you a message with my email address.

message 22: by Avery (new)

Avery Michaels | 8 comments I would love it. I've never done it. It I'm sure I would love it.

message 23: by Mari (new)

Mari (anyone) | 20 comments Of course, I would like an interview. My website is http://www.maricollier.com. You can contact me from there or if you prefer, I will send a direct email. The novels are a family saga, but the family is alien and Earth. American history is in the first three and in the fifth when they return to Earth for a visit. The other two are set on the planet Thalia. The anthologies aTre just what they proclaim: Twisted.

Thanks, Mari Collier

message 24: by Elyce (new)

Elyce Wakerman | 35 comments A Tale of Two Citizens is my novel about the challenges and heartache of immigration. The story was inspired by my father's experience as an illegal immigrant. Please don't hesitate to contact me for an interview.

message 25: by June (new)

June Ahern (juneahern) | 78 comments If you're still open to an interview, I'd like to participate. Four books, two novels. The favorite of readers is The Skye in June about a Scottish immigrant family 1950's to early days of the '60's.
The Skye in June

message 26: by Christina (new)

Christina | 5 comments Hi Mary. If you're still looking for authors to interview I would love to participate. I recently published my first novel Wolf's Challenge. It's a paranormal romance published by Loose Id. My email is chrislynn658@gmail.com and my facebook author site is www.facebook.com/christinalynnlambert. Please feel free to contact me if you're interested.

message 27: by James (new)

James Dyar (jimdyar) | 32 comments morrning! if you're still up for interviews my email is mungsback@yahoo.com and my book is Heroic Measures

message 28: by Nick (new)

Nick (mr_nickc_brady) | 3 comments Good afternoon,

I'd love to do an interview Mary. I am the author of three books. My newest suspenseful read 'Night Ghost' is available via paperback and kindle edition on Amazon. If you're still looking feel free to email me at ncbrady@hotmail.com for an interview.

Thank you,

Nick C. Brady

message 29: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Markus (nickijmarkus) Hi Mary
I'd love to do an interview with you. Please feel free to drop me a line here on GR, or you can find other contact info on my blog.

message 30: by Sapha (new)

Sapha Burnell (sapha_burnell) | 15 comments Mary wrote: "I post an author interview on my website once a month to help promote fellow authors. You can view it by going to www.maryellenquire.com and clicking on the Discover New Authors page. If you are in..."

Mary,

I would be incredibly interested in being interviewed. I'm releasing a new novella early 2017, and am currently serving on The Writers' Union of Canada's National Council as a National Advocate. Hit me up, either on my website (www.saphaburnell.com), or here at Goodreads.

Sapha.

message 31: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 188 comments Hi, me please.

You can get me on libraryoferana@gmail.com

message 32: by Gracie (new)

Gracie Bradford | 10 comments Mary wrote: "I post an author interview on my website once a month to help promote fellow authors. You can view it by going to www.maryellenquire.com and clicking on the Discover New Authors page. If you are in..."

I am interested in an interview on your page. Contact me at gracie@authorgraciebradford.com
I write books about children with special needs/disabilities and how their pets help them to cope.
June the Prune and Lady Bird: Cancer Stinks! Kids and Pets Cracking the Power Code

message 33: by B. (new)

B. Roman (bromanbooks) | 12 comments Mary wrote: "I post an author interview on my website once a month to help promote fellow authors. You can view it by going to www.maryellenquire.com and clicking on the Discover New Authors page. If you are in..."

Hi, Mary: Looks like you are inundated, but I would also be interested in having a featured interview. I am an author with Creativia Publishing, with 5 books listed so far. My books have very good reviews on Amazon.com (not all show on Goodreads, of course).

My email is moonsinger2013@yahoo.com

I have a Goodreads author page under B. Roman

Here is my author page at Creativia:
http://www.creativia.org/the-power-of...

Squeeze me in when you have time. Happy New Year!

message 34: by Sascha (new)

Sascha Kersken (neo42) | 3 comments Mary wrote: "I post an author interview on my website once a month to help promote fellow authors. You can view it by going to www.maryellenquire.com and clicking on the Discover New Authors page. If you are in..."

Dear Mary, that sounds like a fantastic idea, and I would be quite interested. I've been writing (German) IT textbooks for 15 years that have been published by professional publishers, and in autumn last year I self-published my first urban fantasy novel, "Summer of the Gods."

If that sounds interesting, you can contact me here on Goodreads or by email (presse@goettersommer.de).

message 35: by Jonda (new)

Jonda Beattie | 2 comments Mary,
Do you ever interview authors of children's books?
Jonda Beattie

message 36: by Hanna (new)

Hanna Abi Akl (hannaabiakl) | 4 comments Hello Mary,

I've just recently published my debut novel, 'A Road Away From Home', and would love to be interviewed by you if I ever have the chance.

Feel free to reach me by email: hannaabiakl8@gmail.com

Best,

Hanna Abi Akl

message 37: by Angel (new)

Angel | 25 comments Hi, my name is Angel Chadwick and I'd love to do an interview. I write all genres and mixed genres. I have a newly released novel Weeping Well it's a YA/NA/coming of age mystery/thriller/horror/international crime fiction/ romance/suspense/ set in 1989-2008.

message 38: by Brydie (new)

Brydie Wright Hi Mary Ellen,

I'd like to put myself forward for consideration for your Author Interviews. My book is tongue in cheek a picture book called "Daddy and the Worlds Longest Poo".
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
www.brydiewright.com
E: BrydieWright@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Brydie

message 39: by John (new)

John C. | 2 comments Put me down for an author interview. I have self published three books. Contact me at jnzappia@zoominternet.net

message 40: by Kerry (new)

Kerry Postle | 5 comments Dear Mary,
I'm a new novelist - my novel came out in August. I would love to be interviewed if you have the time. My novel is called The Artist's Muse ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/Artists-Muse...) and I have a website for it called https://theartistsmuseblog.wordpress....
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for doing this!
Kerry

message 41: by Vicky (new)

Vicky | 11 comments Anyone ever heard back from Mary? I checked out the website before posting here. It no longer exists.

message 42: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman I am one of the editors on Indie Author's Monthly- a new indie magazine. We are looking for people who'd like tow write about themselves and their wring experiences. Please contact me if you'd like to be int he magazine. We will include your links.

message 43: by Vicky (new)

Vicky | 11 comments Carole wrote: "I am one of the editors on Indie Author's Monthly- a new indie magazine. We are looking for people who'd like tow write about themselves and their wring experiences. Please contact me if you'd like..."

I'll give it a shot Carole. What is involved. email vicky@adin.co.nz

message 44: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman I'll email you.

message 45: by Betsy (new)

Betsy Robinson (betsy_robinson) Carole wrote: "I am one of the editors on Indie Author's Monthly- a new indie magazine. We are looking for people who'd like tow write about themselves and their wring experiences. Please contact me if you'd like..."
Carole, I'm interested in learning more. My email is robinsonbetsy@hotmail.com.

message 46: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman Email coming your way.

message 47: by Gerry (new)

Gerry Watkins (gerryliteswatkins) | 16 comments Carole wrote: "I am one of the editors on Indie Author's Monthly- a new indie magazine. We are looking for people who'd like tow write about themselves and their wring experiences. Please contact me if you'd like..."

message 48: by Gerry (new)

Gerry Watkins (gerryliteswatkins) | 16 comments I would be interested in writing for you. I have published a trilogy of historic memoirs: The Palmetto House, The Year They Stole Mama's Turkeys and I Remember New Orleans and Other Treasures. You can contact me at watkinsgerry@rocketmail.com/ Thanks!

message 49: by Keith (new)

Keith Guernsey | 20 comments I would be very interested. Thank you for considering me, Keith
thegurns2005@yahoo.com
Twitter=@thegurns
https://amzn.com/153338763X

message 50: by Anupam (new)

Anupam Chakraborty (goodreadscomanupamchakraborty) | 2 comments Hi, I have just published my debut novel 'If I Be a Man...Today' and I would be honored to be interview ed. Here is my email if author. anupam@gmail.com

« previous 1