SA Book & Challenge Lovers discussion

Cat Hellisen
This topic is about Cat Hellisen
Retired Challenges > Aug - Sept Author of the Month (Cat Hellisen)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lu (last edited Aug 14, 2016 11:33AM) (new)

Lu | 12658 comments Mod
For the months of Aug - Sept is.....

Cat Hellisen

Here you can say what you are reading and if you are enjoying it, etc.

message 2: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12658 comments Mod
I'll be reading Beastkeeper at some point.

Read and enjoyed When the Sea Is Rising Red!

message 3: by C (last edited Aug 02, 2016 08:00AM) (new)

C Hellisen (clhellisen) | 80 comments (hi, I'm not reading this thread, don't worry. Katherine L D Kirk told me about it, and I thought I'd reach out here (don't worry, this will be the last time I look at the thread, you can all go back to your regular business :D) and make a small offer.

If any SABL members want to read my YA urban fantasy Charm, they can email me at cat at cathellisen dot com, and let me know they're in the group, and I'll email them a free ecopy in their preferred format.)

message 4: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12658 comments Mod
Thank you so much for your generous offer Cat! I hope some members take you up on it :)

message 5: by Mareli (new)

Mareli Thalwitzer | 163 comments Hi Cat! I've just send you an email!

message 6: by Janice (new)

Janice | 1820 comments Mod
Wow Cat, that would be awesome!

I really love your books and your writing.

message 7: by Janice (new)

I received a copy of Charm. Can't wait to read it later this month!

message 8: by Mareli (new)

Mareli Thalwitzer | 163 comments Me too! Let me know when you start reading it, I'll join you.

message 9: by Mareli (new)

Mareli Thalwitzer | 163 comments AND I still need to read Charm. Gosh.... I'm really not doing to well lately am I??

message 10: by Janice (new)

As long as you're reading at all, it's a good thing! I find that I'm so busy reading books for challenges that I never get round to reading the books that have been on my mental to-read list for ages.

message 11: by Mareli (new)

Mareli Thalwitzer | 163 comments That is very true Janice. And ever since I've started with the blog, it just gets worse! I used to take part in at least three different challenges on Goodreads, now I only participate on the SA book club....

Guess I need to find a balance between the two. Oh and work. And my husband. LOL.