New Adult Book Club discussion

Archived Read it Review it 2016 > #96/16 Not The Hot Chick by N. Raines

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Sep 22, 2016 02:52AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments #96/16
Title: Not the Hot Chick
Author: N. Raines
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Formats ~ Mobi & Epub
Copies ~ 25 (Sent out by New Adult book club)
Goodreads Link ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

*GIVEAWAY ~ The author is offering a $10 GC to two randomly selected reviewers who RI&RI the book within three weeks and post their review also to Amazon.*

Synopsis

Can she be the hot chick for just one night?

No one would call curvy Layla Messner hot. Sweet and smart, yes, but not hot. She doesn't stand a chance with Cam, the sexy bartender with the teasing grin—especially since her neighbor Jessi has him dead in her sights. Jessi, who is every man's centerfold fantasy. All Layla has to look forward to is another night with her trusty vibrator.

But when his hook up with Jessi tanks, Cam looks to Layla. He wants her. Here's her chance to take what she wants and finally be the object of desire—the Hot Chick. If she says no, she may regret it forever. If she says yes, one night may not be enough

TO SIGN UP please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the BOOK, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

Reviewers

1)Chantelle chantelle.95@hotmail.com Mobi
2)Kgrant Kgrant0811@gmail.com
3)Jiyoung jiyoungsesang@gmail.com ePub
4)Christina chrissy1800@hotmail.com Mobi
5)Carrie gubish6@gmail.com ePub
6)Kimberly Fairylovergirl@hotmail.com Mobi
7)Lisa Lisa.bennice@gmail.com ePub
8)Marylee Marylee.hinkel@yahoo.com Mobi
9)Jaci jacismuts@gmail.com ePub
10)crystal hotdamn_9@hotmail.com ePub
11)Heather heroonan@gmail.com Mobi
12)Ana kekinda@me.com ePub or Mobi
13)Dee dprice1218@gmail.com ePub
14)Devan race_widow_5@yahoo.com Mobi
15)LaDonna ladypuercoloco@yahoo.com Mobi
16)Joan jnj71115@gmail.com Mobi

message 2: by Kgrant (new)

Kgrant | 1 comments Kgrant0811@gmail.com

message 3: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Kgrant wrote: "Kgrant0811@gmail.com"

Which format would you like?

message 4: by Chantelle (new)

Chantelle (chantellejoy_95) chantelle.95@hotmail.com, mobi please :)

message 5: by Jiyoung (new)

Jiyoung jiyoungsesang@gmail.com
epub format would be good. Thanks.

message 6: by Christina (new)

Christina Browne (chrissy1800) | 2 comments chrissy1800@hotmail.com mobi please thank you

message 7: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gubish | 37 comments gubish6@gmail.com

message 8: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gubish | 37 comments gubish6@gmail.com epub

message 9: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Morris | 145 comments Fairylovergirl@hotmail.com
Mobi please

message 10: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Jensen (rochmom594) | 5 comments Lisa.bennice@gmail.com. ePub

message 11: by Marylee (new)

Marylee Marylee.hinkel@yahoo.com
Mobi please

message 12: by Jaci (new)

Jaci | 2 comments Epub please jacismuts@gmail.com

message 13: by Crystal (new)

Crystal  | 145 comments hotdamn_9@hotmail.com epub please

message 14: by Heather (last edited Aug 01, 2016 06:12PM) (new)

Heather (heroonan) | 64 comments raises hand!

heroonan@gmail.com - mobi, please

message 15: by Ana (new)

Ana (kekinda) kekinda@me.com - epub or mobi, please

message 16: by Dee (new)

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments ePub please dprice1218@gmail.com

message 17: by Devan (new)

Devan Harris timmons | 43 comments Mobi. race_widow_5@yahoo.com. Please.

message 18: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5507 comments Mod
Dee wrote: "ePub please dprice1218@gmail.com"

Sent

message 19: by Derna (new)

Devan wrote: "Mobi. race_widow_5@yahoo.com. Please."

Sent

message 20: by Derna (new)

I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 24th August (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

message 22: by Nona (new)

Nona Raines | 8 comments Hi friends, I want to thank those of you who have offered to take the time to read and review Not the Hot Chick. I had a bit of a kerfuffle with my laptop breaking down and a family crisis happening just when the book was coming up for the RIRI session. I believe I sent Derna the complete serial (Books 1 -4) but if I goofed and you didn't get the complete set please let me know. I don't want anyone to be left hanging. :-) Thanks again.

message 23: by Devan (new)

Devan Harris timmons | 43 comments Thank you for sharing you novel with me.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 24: by Jiyoung (new)

Jiyoung https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Here's my review!
It was so much fun to read:)

message 25: by Dee (new)

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments Here is my review. Thank you!

message 26: by LaDonna (new)

LaDonna (ladonnasbooknook) I would love to r&r if you are still looking for a few more reviews! My email is ladypuercoloco@yahoo.com and I prefer mobi. Thanks!

message 27: by Derna (new)

LaDonna wrote: "I would love to r&r if you are still looking for a few more reviews! My email is ladypuercoloco@yahoo.com and I prefer mobi. Thanks!"

Sent

message 28: by Heather (new)

Heather (heroonan) | 64 comments So cute!!

Here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 30: by Joan (new)

Joan GO (joan_go) | 52 comments Is it to late to get a copy and review it? I'd like a kindle format at jnj71115@gmail.com

message 31: by Crystal (new)

Crystal  | 145 comments Here is my review, posted same one on Amazon.com

message 32: by LaDonna (new)

LaDonna (ladonnasbooknook) Derna wrote: "LaDonna wrote: "I would love to r&r if you are still looking for a few more reviews! My email is ladypuercoloco@yahoo.com and I prefer mobi. Thanks!"

Sent"

Thank you! I will try to get my review up this week.

message 33: by Joan (new)

Joan GO (joan_go) | 52 comments My review I think you'll enjoy my review of The Not the Hot Chick Boxed Set: The Complete BBW New Adult Serial Romance. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 34: by Nona (new)

Nona Raines | 8 comments Hi friends! Thank you all so much for taking time to read and review Not The Hot Chick! I really appreciate it. I don't generally comment on individual reviews as I don't like to be intrusive and make readers feel I am "looking over their shoulder," lol. I am going to select the two winners of the gcs early next week and will post the winners in this thread. Thanks again! :-)

message 35: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments reviews are now overdue! Please post your reviews before taking out any more books!

message 36: by Nona (last edited Aug 31, 2016 12:40PM) (new)

Nona Raines | 8 comments Hello, friends. I'm so grateful to those of you who took the time to read and review Not the Hot Chick. I've selected the two winners of the $10 Amazon GCs (through Random. org) and they are Dee and Jiyoung. Dee and Jiyoung, may I please message you to learn where to send your GC? Thanks again to everyone, and thanks so much to the mods of the New Adult Book Club for making RIRI possible.

message 37: by Derna (new)

Dee wrote: "Here is my review. Thank you!
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Hello, friends. I'm so grateful to those of you who took the time to read and review Not the Hot Chick. I've selected the two winners of the $10 Amazon GCs (through Random. org) and they are Dee and Jiyoung. Dee and Jiyoung, may I please message you to learn where to send your GC? Thanks again to everyone, and thanks so much to the mods of the New Adult Book Club for making RIRI possible.

message 38: by Derna (new)

Jiyoung wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Here's my review!
It was so much fun to read:)"

Hello, friends. I'm so grateful to those of you who took the time to read and review Not the Hot Chick. I've selected the two winners of the $10 Amazon GCs (through Random. org) and they are Dee and Jiyoung. Dee and Jiyoung, may I please message you to learn where to send your GC? Thanks again to everyone, and thanks so much to the mods of the New Adult Book Club for making RIRI possible.

message 39: by Derna (last edited Sep 02, 2016 02:38PM) (new)

Nona wrote: "Hello, friends. I'm so grateful to those of you who took the time to read and review Not the Hot Chick. I've selected the two winners of the $10 Amazon GCs (through Random. org) and they are Dee an..."

Here are the emails of the two winners Jiyoung did reply but I accidently deleted her message sorry about that.

jiyoungsesang@gmail.com ePub

Dee dprice1218@gmail.com ePub

message 40: by Nona (new)

Nona Raines | 8 comments Derna wrote: "Nona wrote: "Hello, friends. I'm so grateful to those of you who took the time to read and review Not the Hot Chick. I've selected the two winners of the $10 Amazon GCs (through Random. org) and th..."

Thank you Derna! :-)

message 42: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments REVIEWS ARE VERY OVERDUE!!

message 43: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments PLEASE POST YOUR REVIEWS ASAP BEFORE FURTHER ACTION IS TAKEN WHICH COULD RESULT IN A BAN, THANK YOU!