New Adult Book Club discussion

Bellona (Saskia Trilogy #1.5)
This topic is about Bellona
Archived Read it Review it 2016 > #96/16 Bellona by Aoife Marie Sherridan

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Sep 12, 2016 02:04AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments #95/16
Title: Bellona
Author: Aoife Marie Sheridan
Genre: NA/Paranormal/Dark Fantasy
Formats ~ 10
Copies ~ Mobi
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Synopsis

Bellona is a young princess who grows up in a world of privilege. A world of servants, banquets, and power. To others, she has everything. But behind the castle walls and locked doors things are very different.

Bellona is a damaged, dark and broken girl. Her mother is her number one tormentor. Her words break Bellona, while her father prefers his fists. Hate grows thick within Bellona and the servants become her toys - ones she can break and replace.

In this harrowing tale, we watch Bellona destroy everything around her, yet Nierra, the man who will become her husband, is the only hope she has. But will he be enough to save her?

Redemption will be sought,
Deaths will be repaid,
And somethings can never be undone.

Step back into Saskia again.

TO SIGN UP please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the BOOK, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

Reviewers

1)Devan race_widow_5@yahoo.com Mobi
2)Dee Dprice1218@gmail.com Mobi
3)Joan jnj71115@gmail.com MobiBOOK NOT RECEIVED
4)Jamie Jcfreeman2009@gmail.comBOOK NOT RECEIVED
4)Enqi enqixcx@gmail.com Mobi

Devan Harris timmons | 43 comments Mobi. race_widow_5@yahoo.com. Please.

message 3: by Dee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments Please email me the Mobi. Thank you.

Dprice1218@gmail.com

Devan Harris timmons | 43 comments Thank you for sharing your novel with me.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 5: by Joan (new)

Joan GO (joan_go) | 52 comments I'd be interested in reading this. Kindle format jnj71115@gmail.com. Thank you

message 6: by Dee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments I didn't receive the book. Please remove me from this list. Thank you.

message 7: by Dee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments Got it. Thanks!

message 9: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (pymama) | 55 comments Jcfreeman2009@gmail.com
Thanks!

message 10: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Jamie wrote: "Jcfreeman2009@gmail.com
Thanks!"

Which format would you like ?

message 11: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (pymama) | 55 comments I didn't get it. Can you try resenting it to jcfreeman2009@gmail.com please thanks. Mobi version

message 12: by Jamie (last edited Aug 21, 2016 01:07PM) (new)

Jamie (pymama) | 55 comments I can't find it even through my amazon account. Please try my kindle address: jrichardson0120@kindle.com

message 13: by Joan (new)

Joan GO (joan_go) | 52 comments I didn't receive my copy. I even checked my junk mail could you please send again but try jgallo127@hotmail.com

message 14: by Jamie (last edited Aug 22, 2016 07:05PM) (new)

Jamie (pymama) | 55 comments Hello, I didn't receive the email. I checked my spam and my Amazon digital gift tab. Nada. Please remove me from this list. Hopefully it will work out next time

Thanks for the opportunity

message 15: by Joan (new)

Joan GO (joan_go) | 52 comments Please remove me from the list Bc I have not received the book. Thanks anyways.

message 16: by enqi ♡ (new)

enqi ♡ (feyrhys) | 8 comments Hi, I'd like a copy if it is still available. My email is enqixcx@gmail.com and I work in mobi format.

message 17: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments enqi ♡ wrote: "Hi, I'd like a copy if it is still available. My email is enqixcx@gmail.com and I work in mobi format."

Ive just added you to the list :)

message 18: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments PLEASE POST YOUR REVIEWS ASAP BEFORE FURTHER ACTION IS TAKEN WHICH COULD RESULT IN A BAN, THANK YOU!