David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
This topic is about This Savage Song
Archives (Book of the Month) > August 2016 Book of the Month - This Savage Song

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Karen’s Library | 11320 comments Mod
This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1) by Victoria Schwab This Savage Song won for August's Book of the Month!

Spoilers are welcome but please hide them with spoiler tabs for those who have not read this book.

Enjoy!!! :)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) I'm reading this this month. :)

Yeah!! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this book, Bookbuyer!! :)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Karen wrote: "Yeah!! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this book, Bookbuyer!! :)"

Currently I have on hold at the library so I'll have to wait a little longer till I can read it. :)

Catherine Bruno | 771 comments I wasn't sure I was really liking it at the beginning but once you get passed part 1, it starts to get crazy.

Good crazy I hope, Catherine! :)

Catherine Bruno | 771 comments Oh yeah! For sure! :)

message 8: by Sheena-kay (new) - added it

Sheena-kay Graham (queendsheena) | 1 comments So glad this got picked since I don't have the other book. Lucky break since I got This Savage Song in the mail last month. My local library in Jamaica sadly does not have copies of a lot of books.

Rham (Reads and Wanders) (rhamichu) | 115 comments Finished this last night! Schwab did good with this book. I loved it!

Sheena-kay wrote: "So glad this got picked since I don't have the other book. Lucky break since I got This Savage Song in the mail last month. My local library in Jamaica sadly does not have copies of a lot of books."

Yay Sheena-kay! I'm still waiting for my copy to come in. And Jamaica! Wow! I'd love to go to Jamaica!! :)

Rhamichu wrote: "Finished this last night! Schwab did good with this book. I loved it!"

Yeah!! Great to hear! :)

Catherine Bruno | 771 comments Rhamichu wrote: "Finished this last night! Schwab did good with this book. I loved it!"

Dang girl! You're fast! I'm almost done with it too.

Catherine Bruno | 771 comments Sheena-kay wrote: "So glad this got picked since I don't have the other book. Lucky break since I got This Savage Song in the mail last month. My local library in Jamaica sadly does not have copies of a lot of books."

I went to Jamaica a few years ago on a cruise. We went zip lining. Very beautiful! I would go back!

Rham (Reads and Wanders) (rhamichu) | 115 comments @Catherine It's because I have a little crush on August.... Haha! Actually, I can't just put it down. I took small breaks for social media and meals but I was reading the rest of the time :D

@Karen Yay!

Rham (Reads and Wanders) (rhamichu) | 115 comments I thought of my own tune of the Monster Song here lol.. I do it in every book that has a song in it, like the 2nd Task Clue in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire :D

Catherine Bruno | 771 comments Finished it! That ending!! Gah!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!! Everyone needs to read this one!!!!!

Rham (Reads and Wanders) (rhamichu) | 115 comments Catherine wrote: "Finished it! That ending!! Gah!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!! Everyone needs to read this one!!!!!"
Yayyy!
(view spoiler)

message 18: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12932 comments Mod
I started this one last night and I really like it so far!

message 19: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12932 comments Mod
Totally worth the read! I just finished it, it was so good! It kind of made me think of a Romeo and Juliet type of story, but with a PA world where monsters have taken over, and not a lot of romance, more of a deep friendship really. Loved it! Brutal and amazing!

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 240 comments I tried it, but it just didn't hold my attention and I really wanted to like it.

David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

This Savage Song (other topics)