Read (or Reread) Harry Potter discussion

Fun & Games > Bingo!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (last edited Aug 01, 2016 09:22AM) (new)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
I made a Bingo! I figure this is something we can do while we wait for the read-a-long to start! Use books you read in the mean time to fill this Harry Potter (ish) prompts!

You can make this as easy or as hard as you want to. If you want to have each prompt be a different book, or use the same book for multiple ones, it's completely up to you! I want this to be fun and not stressful-even if you don't read a lot in a month. We can basically play this as long as you guys want!

message 2: by Ria (new)

Ria (ban1chka) | 118 comments Oh, that's a good idea, I'm definitely doing that!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

This is a great idea.

message 4: by Brianna (last edited Aug 21, 2016 07:20AM) (new)

This will be hard for me to complete since I'm not really reading much lately! (stupid Olympics.... lol)

[ x ] Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff [ x ] [ x ]
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick The Other Boleyn Girl (The Tudor Court, #3) by Philippa Gregory [ x ] [ x ]
Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes [ x ] [ x ] The Walking Dead, Book One (The Walking Dead #1-12) by Robert Kirkman
Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]

message 5: by Ria (last edited Aug 10, 2016 09:16AM) (new)

Ria (ban1chka) | 118 comments Well, I'll have lots of time to finish this, because I'll start reading along in February, with HP and the Order of the Phoenix. I'll take part in the commentary, but I pretty much know the first three books by heart, so... I might watch the movies when the time comes, just to refresh my memory. At least we'll have read ADwD by then, my first volume of it has a castle on the cover. So, anyway, I'll make another comment with the bingo and update as I progress. Hope you don't mind if I steal your idea about how to make it look, Brianna.

message 6: by Ria (last edited Aug 10, 2016 01:23AM) (new)

Ria (ban1chka) | 118 comments I'm just adding some pointless text here, because my profile pic is disrupting the bingo.

[x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4) by George R.R. Martin [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x] [x]
The Black Company (The Chronicles of the Black Company, #1) by Glen Cook [x] [x] [x]

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Ria wrote: "Well, I'll have lots of time to finish this, because I'll start reading along in February, with HP and the Order of the Phoenix. I'll take part in the commentary, but I pretty much know the first t..."

No problem! :)