The Secret Life of Bookworms discussion

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: Parts One and Two (Harry Potter, #8)
This topic is about Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Monthly Book Announcements! > August Book Announcement!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly, Owner Of Group (new)

Holly Sparks (hollygal123) | 54 comments Mod
Hey everybody!

It's that time of the month again. I hope you've all been enjoying July's book of the month! I know I have been. I can't wait to read all of your reviews!

Now, we've contemplated it, and the group as a whole will be having its first month without a poll! What does this mean you ask?

We are choosing a direct book for you guys this month! That's right, but we are not meanies at all. In fact, this book is so highly anticipated that I'm certain you will all love it to pieces.

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD!

It's here. Finally. After months.
And months.
Of waiting.
And waiting.
It's finally here, and it's this month's book!

I hope you all enjoy and I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks!

Holly x

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter, #8) by J.K. Rowling

David Schafer-Griffus | 24 comments Mod
I've just finished it!!!!

Let's hear your thoughts guys if you have as well....

Lynell Burkholder (nellagainsttheworld) This book was seriously so good but I kinda wished there was more on Voldemorts daughter here character was mysterious and just kinda crazy I loved all of it!?!

David Schafer-Griffus | 24 comments Mod
I completely agree. I really wish it was a full blown book rather than just a script, that way we could get more from each character, but I absolutely loved it regardless!

Lynell Burkholder (nellagainsttheworld) I don't like the idea that it was a script but I fed agree a full fledged book would have been better (:

message 6: by Holly, Owner Of Group (new)

Holly Sparks (hollygal123) | 54 comments Mod
Ahh! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive to my door! Think I may explode from impatience....

message 7: by Kylie, Moderator of Group (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kylie (booksdoblogs) | 13 comments Mod
Just got mine today! Started reading it and totally agree with the idea of a full fledged book. Maybe if someone starts a petition... lol. Only about 100 pages in but shocked at different events! So excited to see what happens next!

theloveofwords | 2 comments I actually kind of liked the style of the book. It was fun to imagine it as a play. However, I of course wouldn't say no to a awesomely detailed full fledged book version!

message 9: by Kylie, Moderator of Group (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kylie (booksdoblogs) | 13 comments Mod
It was fun to imagine it as a play. Some parts were quite funny to imagine it as so too. It would definitely be interesting to see the play! :)