Read 4 Review discussion

Darlene Gardner
This topic is about Darlene Gardner
Romance > Reviewers for romantic comedy

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Gardner (darlenegardner) | 6 comments Let me know if you'd like to read an advance copy of my romcom Forget Me? Not, and I'll message you a link to a free copy in the format of your choice. I'm epubbing an updated edition soon. It's just over 200 pages.

The blurb: The question isn't whether he'll succeed in making her forget about the fiance who jilted her. It's whether she'll ever forget Zach.

message 2: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 62 comments Darlene,
Can you add this to the Goodreads books? I wanted to review it, but it isn't listed as a solo book. I really enjoyed Zach and Amanda's story.
Thanks,
:-) Elaine
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

message 3: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Gardner (darlenegardner) | 6 comments Here's the link to Forget Me? Not on Goodreads, Elaine. It's on preorder at Amazon and will be published this Friday (Aug. 5). Thanks so much for reading and reviewing. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

message 4: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 62 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Darlene,
Here's my review from here at Goodreads. I won't be home on Friday, but I will try to remember to copy and post to Amazon from my tablet or phone. If I fail to do so, feel free to give me a nudge, as I would not take offense and know that reviews help you authors immensely.
Thanks for a funtastic read!
:-) Elaine

message 5: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Gardner (darlenegardner) | 6 comments Thanks so much, Elaine. I truly appreciate the read.