Rated R RPs discussion

RP Folder #1 > Cassie & Louise

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,099 (1099 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Hi

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments So any ideas?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 580 comments Well, what kind do you usually do? More realistic ones or fiction\ fantasy ones?

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments That's pretty much the only once I do. More or less

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 580 comments Ah, okay. Sooo what kind you feel like? Or do you wanna try and plan out a couple idea's together?

message 7: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments We can try to come up with something

message 9: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Yah

message 11: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Hmm not yet. You?

message 13: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Ok

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 580 comments Do you wanna do like an end of the world type thing?
Or we could do something like a Prince or Princess falls in love with a servant or someone that works in the stables... I don't know just some ideas.

message 15: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments The second one maybe

message 17: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Hmm

message 19: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Well it's pretty much as a plot ad it is to be honest

message 21: by Louise (new)

message 23: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Huh?

message 25: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Me tp

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 580 comments okay. let's start over.

So I posted up some idea's last night I think it was... did you come up with any?

message 27: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Well I said that I liked that one with a princesse/Prince falls in love with someone that worked for her/him

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 580 comments Okay. So you just wanna do that one then?

message 29: by Louise (new)

message 31: by Louise (new)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 580 comments Would you like to be the boy or the girl? And whos' going to be who?

message 33: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments I prefer girl. But I can also do doubles and it doesn't matter with who is who

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 580 comments Okay, how about if we do singles right now and then we can add charters as we go if we need too.

message 35: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Ok

message 37: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Ok. Should I be maid or something?

message 39: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Ok. Should it be medieval times?

message 41: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Great. I just thought that it would be more of a challenge for them to be together cuz of everything

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 580 comments That could be interesting.. having them sneak around and all to see each other.

message 43: by Louise (last edited Aug 01, 2016 04:10PM) (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments Yah anyway here is my character

Name: Alice
Apperance: http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-conte...

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 580 comments Nice Charter.

Are you the maid or the princess?

message 45: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments maid

message 47: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments cool

message 49: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 789 comments (I'll try my best)

Alice had prepared the breakfast for the Prince. She walked towards his room with the try and when she got to his door she knocked on it as she waited for a response to see if he was awake or not

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 580 comments Lucas had woken an hour or so ago. But had laid in bed most of the morning seeing as it even though it was a week day he didn't have much to do. Mondays were always the day he had the most to do. Getting up when he heard a knock at the door, slipping on a light shirt to cover up with just in case it was someone of importance. "Come in."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22