It's Not Just a Book Club discussion

Passenger (Passenger, #1)
This topic is about Passenger
Other > Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Keira (keira_rogan) | 377 comments Mod
This is one of the novels that we will be reading this month. This read-a-long will be hosted by Jackie. There will be no classic or non-fiction read this month.

I will be reading this book as well, even though I'm not hosting it!

I started this book today (after finishing two books and reading the entirety of another- I'm very proud of myself) and am currently on page 317, which makes me 65% through the book. So far, I am really, really enjoying it, although I wish we'd had more time with Jack the Cabin boy.

Jacqueline (Fall In Love With The Sound of Words) (jackey_oh) I am going to start it either tonight or tomorrow morning. I am intrigued by this Jack! :P

You are flying through books! I need to kick it into gear if i want to accomplish my goals this month lol! (It would probably help if I got off the internet and read lol)

Jacqueline (Fall In Love With The Sound of Words) wrote: "I am going to start it either tonight or tomorrow morning. I am intrigued by this Jack! :P

You are flying through books! I need to kick it into gear if i want to accomplish my goals this month lol..."

The internet is a pitfall!

And I finished it! I really loved it and the ending had be flipping the pages so quickly out of terror. I love all the complicated world and character stuff that goes on in this book and I can't wait to get hold of the next book in the series.

Jacqueline (Fall In Love With The Sound of Words) (jackey_oh) Keira wrote: "And I finished it! I really loved it and the ending had be flipping the pages so quickly out of terror. I love all the complicated world and character stuff that goes on in this book and I can't wa..."

I can already tell it will be a favorite for me as well! It is very good, and all of the characters are amazingly complex. I had a little trouble with that first chapter, but after that it flew pretty quickly.

I'm not finished yet, but I am certainly rooting for Etta and Nicholas!