Romance Audiobooks discussion

Group Listens > August 2016 Member Plans

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4635 comments Mod
Know what you're planning to listen to this month? Post your reading plans and see if other members are willing to buddy listen with you!

message 2: by Samantha (new)

message 3: by JaneA (new)

JaneA | 485 comments Samantha wrote: "Not 100% sure but so far I have:

The Girl On Legare Street (Tradd Street, #2) by Karen WhiteThe Girl On Legare Street
"

I'm going to check out the Tradd Street books. I haven't listened to the first one, though.

message 4: by JaneA (last edited Jul 31, 2016 07:21PM) (new)

JaneA | 485 comments I just started When Gods Die (Sebastian St. Cyr #2) by C.S. Harris When Gods Die

I'm also thinking about a couple of Mary Balogh, either Indiscreet (Horsemen Trilogy, #1) by Mary Balogh Indiscreet or
Longing by Mary Balogh Longing

also

Allegiance of Honor (Psy-Changeling #15) by Nalini Singh Allegiance of Honor
Just Kiss Me by Rachel Gibson Just Kiss Me

message 5: by Staeci (new)

Staeci | 48 comments Well I started the Dock 5 universe last month so I plan to complete the other 2 books Hope's Folly (Dock Five Universe, #3) by Linnea Sinclair Hope's Folly and Rebels and Lovers (Dock Five Universe, #4) by Linnea Sinclair Rebels and Lovers then I plan to start the book F814 (Cyborgs More Than Machines, #2) by Eve Langlais F814 and then Dual Abduction (Alien Abduction, #3) by Eve Langlais Dual Abduction and Intentional Abduction (Alien Abduction, #2) by Eve Langlais Intentional Abduction also plan to listen to the Heart of the Jaguar series by Terry Spear Jaguar Fever (Heart of the Jaguar, #2) by Terry Spear Savage Hunger (Heart of the Jaguar, #1) by Terry Spear Jaguar Hunt (Heart of the Jaguar, #3) by Terry Spear Jaguar Pride (Heart of the Jaguar, #4) by Terry Spear Thats all I have for now

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 511 comments JaneA wrote: "I'm going to check out the Tradd Street books. I haven't listened to the first one, though."

They are fabulous. Aimee Bruneau's narration is fantastic.

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 511 comments Will probably get to these in August:

Chimes at Midnight (October Daye, #7) by Seanan McGuire An Inquiry Into Love and Death by Simone St. James The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #2) by Molly Harper

Maybe also:

Broken (Women of the Otherworld, #6) by Kelley Armstrong or A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 2025 comments Mod
JaneA wrote: "Samantha wrote: "Not 100% sure but so far I have:

The Girl On Legare Street (Tradd Street, #2) by Karen WhiteThe Girl On Legare Street
"

I'm going to check out the Tradd Street books. I haven't ..."

You really should, JaneA.

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Lauren wrote: "Will probably get to these in August:

Chimes at Midnight (October Daye, #7) by Seanan McGuireAn Inquiry Into Love and Death by Simone St. JamesThe Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #2) by Molly Harper

Maybe also..."

I remember enjoying the haunting of Maddy St. Clare. Her other books look good.

message 10: by JaneA (new)

JaneA | 485 comments Staeci wrote: "Well I started the Dock 5 universe last month so I plan to complete the other 2 books Hope's Folly (Dock Five Universe, #3) by Linnea SinclairHope's Folly and Rebels and Lovers (Dock Five Universe, #4) by Linnea Sinclair .."

I loved the Linnea Sinclair books when I read them, and listened to An Accidental Goddess by Megan Sybil Baker An Accidental Goddess a while ago, which I really enjoyed. I'll have to check out the Dock 5 audiobooks. Do you like Dina Pearlman? Looks like the narrator changes for the last two books.

message 11: by JaneA (new)

JaneA | 485 comments Lauren wrote: "Will probably get to these in August:

Chimes at Midnight (October Daye, #7) by Seanan McGuireAn Inquiry Into Love and Death by Simone St. JamesThe Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #2) by Molly Harper

Maybe also..."

The Simone St James is awesome! I'd do a re-listen if it fits into my month.

message 12: by JaneA (new)

JaneA | 485 comments Samantha wrote: "JaneA wrote: "I'm going to check out the Tradd Street boo...

You really should, JaneA. "

I just looked, my library has the series in audio!

message 13: by Samantha (new)

Awesome!!!

message 14: by Staeci (new)

Staeci | 48 comments Lauren wrote: "Will probably get to these in August:

Maybe also..."

I loved the entire Molly Harper series, Amanda Ronconi's voice makes all the books special.

message 15: by Staeci (new)

Staeci | 48 comments JaneA wrote: "Staeci wrote: "Well I started the Dock 5 universe last month so I plan to complete the other 2 books Hope's Folly (Dock Five Universe, #3) by Linnea SinclairHope's Folly and [bookcover:Rebels and Lovers|661..."

I also loved Accidental Goddess, that is why I started on the Dock 5 series. I prefer Dina Pearlman's voice to Christian Rummel that Narrates book 3.

message 16: by Ancientpeas (new)

Ancientpeas | 301 comments I'm really hoping to get Reaper's Fire on Audio but I don't think it's coming out on the same release day as the book.

I will be getting the Wild Embrace Psy-changelling short story book.

I also want to get Until Harry but it's less than the cost of a credit so I'm not going to use a credit on it.