Cozy Mystery Corner discussion

Buried in a Bog (County Cork, #1)
This topic is about Buried in a Bog
Featured Series and Cozies > County Cork Mystery by Sheila Connolly

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nell (last edited Jul 31, 2016 10:21AM) (new)

Nell | 2842 comments Mod
The theme for July is Foreign Country (not US) and the featured series is Sheila Connolly's County Cork mysteries. Maura Donovan travels to her grandmother's birthplace, the small village of Leap in County Cork, Ireland. The first book in the series is Buried in a Bog.

Buried in a Bog (County Cork, #1) by Sheila Connolly

Other books in the series are:
Scandal in Skibbereen (A County Cork Mystery) by Sheila Connolly An Early Wake (A County Cork Mystery) by Sheila Connolly A Turn for the Bad (County Cork, #4) by Sheila Connolly

Scandal in Skibbereen
An Early Wake
A Turn for the Bad
Winters Past - coming in 2017

Discuss any books in the series here.

Kerri | 17 comments I've read the first two and really liked them. I have the next two on my shelf ready to be read.

Tammy | 21 comments I read Buried in a Bog by Sheila Connolly when it was first released and I really liked it. I plan on reading other books in this series.

Lisa Oswald | 1 comments I just finished Buried in a Bog and I really enjoyed it. Has anyone read any of the other mystery series she has written and how did you like them?

Kerri | 17 comments I've read the Museum Mystery series. I love them too. Her writing style is so well paced that I don't lose interest. The characters are well-rounded with emotional depth. Great writing all around.
Fundraising the Dead (Museum, #1) by Sheila Connolly Fundraising the Dead