Harry Potter and the Cursed Child discussion

General > Definitive Collector's Edition

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meredith (new)

Meredith (merebooks) | 37 comments Mod
The 'Definitive Collector's Edition' is suppose to be released in 2017. Will you be pre-ordering a copy of that edition even if you have the "rehearsal' edition?

message 2: by Meredith (last edited Jul 31, 2016 10:07AM) (new)

I most likely will because I collect just about every US editions of the Harry Potter books.

I am hoping they go the route of the Hamilton: The Revolution book style. That book is gorgeous with not only the entire script, but the stage production pictures and behind the scenes extras.

I think for those of us that have not or will not be able to see the play, having the Definitive edition style like Hamilton's would be so lovely.

message 3: by Carlos (new)

Carlos | 16 comments I haven't got the rehearsal edition, I read it on ebook. I don't know if I should have the rehearsal edition, the collector's edition or both. What do you recommend?

message 4: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (heyxyasmin) What is the difference between the two editions? Will the definitive edition still be written as a script?

message 5: by Meredith (new)

I'm guessing that the definitive edition will have revisions with some stuff either eliminated or added. It will still be a script format, but I am guessing it will look like the 'Hamilton: Musical' script edition with added pictures of the production, etc.

I will definitely kept this thread uptodate when I find out more about it. :) Keep an eye out.

message 6: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (heyxyasmin) Okay Meredith, thanks a lot :)