The Challenge Factory discussion

Did I Mention I Love You? (DIMILY, #1)
This topic is about Did I Mention I Love You?
2016 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Alessia & Shantal - Did I Mention I Love You?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5899 comments Mod
Alessia & Shantal - Did I Mention I Love You?

Alessia (alessiasbookishparadise) | 84 comments Checking in!

Shantal Oliver | 84 comments Checking In

Shantal Oliver | 84 comments how do we want to do the reading? a chapter every day, or just read and check in using spoiler tags?

Alessia (alessiasbookishparadise) | 84 comments Maybe we can use spoiler tags, what do you think? :)

Shantal Oliver | 84 comments I think the spoiler tags would be better, usually if it's a good story i always read ahead anyways, lol!

Alessia (alessiasbookishparadise) | 84 comments Same hahaha

Shantal Oliver | 84 comments Okay, i am already sucked in to this book! aside from the whole attracted to your step-brother thing Eden is so relatable to me

Alessia (alessiasbookishparadise) | 84 comments Just Finished chapter 5! Tyler is going to be sooo much trouble lol

Alessia (alessiasbookishparadise) | 84 comments Finished this one! I liked it... I didn't fall madly in love though.. Do you want to buddy read the whole series? :)

Shantal Oliver | 84 comments Tbh, I finished the second day I started reading lol! I ejoyed it too, would love to buddy read he series with you

message 12: by Alessia (last edited Aug 11, 2016 12:02PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alessia (alessiasbookishparadise) | 84 comments I just couldn't stand the cliffhanger, so I kept reading lol! If you want we can share opinions with spoiler tags :) I'm reading the third book hahaha