The Challenge Factory discussion

It Ends with Us
This topic is about It Ends with Us
2016 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Heather, Liza, & Heather BOOKLVR24/7 - It Ends with Us

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (last edited Aug 02, 2016 02:35AM) (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5899 comments Mod
Heather, Liza & Heather BOOKLVR24/7 - It Ends with Us

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) Liza and I will be reading It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover between August 2 -13th.

Heather | 268 comments I cant wait to start this!

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) Welcome to the group. Me too. Going to pick up my copy tomorrow after work.

Liza (proseccoprincess) Hi Girls. I only found the thread now.
I read 1 chapter before work, cant wait to get into it

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) I will be starting tomorrow night.

Liza (proseccoprincess) I won't make any comments until you two girls have started.

Heather | 268 comments I probably wont be able to start until tomorrow either.

Liza (proseccoprincess) I would hold off except iv started now and im dying to get into it :)

Heather | 268 comments Liza I wouldnt be able to stop if I had it in my possession either! Lol

I know Heather said she read November 9 and Ugly Love. Have you read many of her books?

message 11: by Liza (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liza (proseccoprincess) Iv read them all but would re-read them all

Heather | 268 comments Me too! Well, I still need to read Too Late by Colleen Hoover . I kind of keep forgetting it because its on Wattpad.

In one of my profile pics is me, my daughter and CoHo. She is just as funny and amazing in person as her books are! You could see the same humor...if that makes sense! ☺

message 13: by Liza (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liza (proseccoprincess) Too late is very good. If you guys wanna do another CoHo reads il be up for that
Read 12 chapters loving it a far

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) I tried to get it at the bookstore today and they said it was likely in the boxes to be unpacked. The lady is going to check tomorrow and email me.
I should have it tomorrow.

Heather | 268 comments Heather BOOKLVR24/7 wrote: "I tried to get it at the bookstore today and they said it was likely in the boxes to be unpacked. The lady is going to check tomorrow and email me.
I should have it tomorrow."

I had the SAME problem today! I was so mad. I think if it comes out today the book shouldve been put out last night. Oh well.

Id be good with another buddy read. Heather have you been interested in any particular one? Maybe Someday is most everyones favorite. I liked Ugly Love, which you read, and Confess the most.

Heather | 268 comments As soon as i posted that I was like, but Hopeless was so great and I really liked Slammed... Lol. So basically, they are all pretty good. EXCEPT for This Girl. I just didnt care for it.

message 17: by Liza (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liza (proseccoprincess) I loved Slammed. I didn't like the last book in the series where he told her the whole story again

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) I still want to read It Ends With Us as our BR. Let's see if myself and Heather are able to get our copies today. I think we could read Confess by Colleen Hoover for our September BR if you guys wanted to do another Colleen Hoover book next month. If not, we could select a different book entirely :).

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) As soon as I get my copy I will read to catch up to you Liza so we can get the discussion going :).

message 20: by Liza (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liza (proseccoprincess) Perfect. I'm halfway through it now.

message 21: by Liza (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liza (proseccoprincess) Just finishe girlies xxx

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) I got my copy now. Starting tonight. I will update with my progress. I guess we will wait until Heather and myself are done to discuss since Liza is already done. Guess it shouldn't take me more than a few days since you read it so fast.

message 23: by Liza (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liza (proseccoprincess) I'm a fast reader

Nika  ♥Marie♥ (livingcre8tively) | 659 comments This was amazing

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) Do you like Sylvia Day? I plan to read the Crossfire series next month so I can read the final book. Do you girls want to read it as well?

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) I am going to finish the book this weekend. I am only in chapter 2, but I am enjoying it so far.

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) Okay, so I am just starting Chapter 8. Where are you at in the book, Heather? I want to put a suspicion I have about what is going to happen soon out there, but I want to know where you are at so I don't potentially spoil anything. I can see why Liza read this book so fast, once you sit down to read it is hard to stop.

Heather | 268 comments Ok, I cant believe I didnt get online yesterday BUT I did start and finish this book!

Heather now that Liza and I are both finished go ahead and throw out your suspicions. I personally wish Id taken the advice of NOT reading any reviews but I really loved it too.

Heather | 268 comments Since Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4) by Sylvia Day came out Ive been meaning to read it plus the last one. Are you wanting to start with Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) by Sylvia Day or a different one? Either way, committing to a buddy read will give me a reason to finish them.

I feel like I need like a "previously on...." Like they do for tv shows because its been so long since they came out.

message 30: by Heather LiteratureChick (last edited Aug 07, 2016 07:07AM) (new) - added it

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) Heather wrote: "Ok, I cant believe I didnt get online yesterday BUT I did start and finish this book!

Heather now that Liza and I are both finished go ahead and throw out your suspicions. I personally wish Id ta..."

I just finished like 20 minutes ago. I didn't read any reviews before I read it. I really enjoyed this book. I am happy with the choices Lily made. She made two right ones. She loved Ryle enough to include him in her daughter's life and she also still loved Atlas enough to be with him. What an emotional read.

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) Heather wrote: "Since Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4) by Sylvia Day came out Ive been meaning to read it plus the last one. Are you wanting to start with Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) by Sylvia Day or a different one? Either way, ..."

Hi Heather. Yes, I would like to start from the beginning with Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) by Sylvia Day . I have been meaning to re-read the series and I think this would be a great buddy read to do. Do you want to start next month? I have some other books I want to read this month, so Sept would work best for me.

Heather | 268 comments I put my thoughts about this book in a spoiler just in case someone wants to join... Be prepared! I had a lot to say! ☺☺☺

(view spoiler)

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) Heather wrote: "I put my thoughts about this book in a spoiler just in case someone wants to join... Be prepared! I had a lot to say! ☺☺☺

I DO think she made the right choice but I REALLY loved Ryle. I guess this..."

I agree. It was hard not to be torn with this book. I also loved The Fault in Our Stars. I think they did a really good job bringing that book to the big screen. A bit off topic, but I also am going to read "The Light Between Oceans" this month (movie in theatre Sept 2) and I want to see the movie. In October "The Girl on the Train" is going to be in theatre so I will be reading that book in September.

message 34: by Liza (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liza (proseccoprincess) I agree with you Heather. I was so torn about what I wanted to be her happy ending. The book didn't make me cry - Maybe I'm just heartless

message 35: by Liza (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liza (proseccoprincess) Also I agree on the Forever Innocent book. That gave me total feels. I have plans to re-read that series again.

Heather LiteratureChick (literaturechick) Liza wrote: "I agree with you Heather. I was so torn about what I wanted to be her happy ending. The book didn't make me cry - Maybe I'm just heartless"
I didn't cry with this book, either. I may feel emotions, but I don't cry when I read.