The Challenge Factory discussion

Since You've Been Gone
This topic is about Since You've Been Gone
2016 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Kaitie, Denise, MrsTosh, Liza & Krissy - Since You've Been Gone

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (last edited Sep 02, 2016 06:21AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5907 comments Mod
Kaitie, Denise, MrsTosh, Liza & Krissy - Since You've Been Gone

message 2: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Castelli | 75 comments hey how are we scheduling this I know someone said the second half of the month? I'm down to start whenever but just so you know in advance this is sorta an odd month for me I have surgery on the 15th and I'm moving on the 29th. I will try my hardest to keep up if we do decide to do this second half of the month though.

Jade aka MrsTosh (mrstosh) | 981 comments I am fine to do whatever suits, as usual, I have far too many challenges and not enough time lol!

I can do whatever works best for you guys. Maybe see what Denise wants to do.

Jade aka MrsTosh (mrstosh) | 981 comments Anyone started this yet? maybe just start and our own pace and have check ins?

message 5: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sorry for the late check in, ladies, been away on vacation, thus the "second half of the month" request. Back home now though, so I'm game whenever suits you! :)

message 6: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Castelli | 75 comments I have my surgery in two days so I might be a little out for the count for a week....

Jade aka MrsTosh (mrstosh) | 981 comments Hope it all goes well Kaitie :)

message 8: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Castelli | 75 comments I will try and keep up with you guys but I'm gunna be on some heavy painkillers that make me super tiered so if I can't focus enough to understand what im reading I might get behind.i will try to catch up though.

message 9: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 3 stars

Don't worry about it, the main thing is a speedy recovery!

message 10: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Castelli | 75 comments just got out of surgery this morning doin okay just in some pain don't think I will be reading just yet but I wanted to let you guys know I'm alright sorry for the scheduling conflict

message 11: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Castelli | 75 comments one chapter a day starting tomorrow going till the twenty first then after that we can do two or three or whatever you want that gives me a bit to do each day and after I'm more recovered we can increase again sorry about the inconvenience.

message 12: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Castelli | 75 comments there is only 18 chapters so that gives us 12 chapters to read between the 21st and the end of the month. this is just an idea by the way I don't expect you guys to taylor to my schedule

message 13: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 3 stars

Works for me! Glad to hear your surgery went well and you're doing okay.

Jade aka MrsTosh (mrstosh) | 981 comments haven't managed to start yet due to family commitments will try to start tonight. Glad you're feeling ok Kaitie :)

Jade aka MrsTosh (mrstosh) | 981 comments Well I have managed to start the audiobook and got up to chapter 6 so far, it is ok but no grabbing my attention so far!

message 16: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Castelli | 75 comments would it be better to just do this next month because we are kinda all over the place

message 17: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 3 stars

I'm three chapters in, it's cute but not exactly a pageturner so far. We can put off the rest until next month if you prefer, either works for me.

Jade aka MrsTosh (mrstosh) | 981 comments Works for me

message 19: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Castelli | 75 comments okay so moving this to next month due to scheduling conflicts

Jade aka MrsTosh (mrstosh) | 981 comments I have actually finished this one as I needed it for another challenge......not really to my liking!

message 21: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Castelli | 75 comments I can start any time after the 7th

message 22: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 3 stars

Works for me!

message 23: by Liza (new)

Liza (proseccoprincess) Let me know.

message 24: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Castelli | 75 comments 1 ch a day starting on the 11th?

message 25: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 3 stars

Fine with me!

message 26: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Castelli | 75 comments well noone has been commenting so idk where you guys are in the book but I finished a few days ago and can discuss whenever you guys are ready.

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Lol. Normally we comment as we read so I have been waiting for those. I figured nobody started yet.

message 28: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 3 stars

XD I finished it yesterday. I was doing terribly at remembering to read a chapter per day, so eventually I just read the last ten or so chapters at once so I'd get it finished.

message 29: by Liza (new)

Liza (proseccoprincess) Whoops I was waiting on a comment. I will start it later

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Liza wrote: "Whoops I was waiting on a comment. I will start it later"

Haha me too! Looks like we're late to the party. I am finishing up an audiobook now so I can start anytime this weekend

message 31: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Castelli | 75 comments I guess we can discuss as you guys read then I was sorta waiting for comments too cuz I was ahead and didn't want to spoil anyone

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments 16% in and a little bored. I hope it picks up soon. I just finished the ran out of gas scene

message 33: by Liza (new)

Liza (proseccoprincess) I'm a few chapters in and it's dragging il read more later

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Not sure what percentage I'm at but it's Frank's birthday right now. Things are picking up but I'm still pretty blah about it. I think it 's just too YA for what I'm in the mood for at the moment. The whole I'm-so-awkward-and-shy-and-plain-but-actually-really-pretty-so-all-the-boys-like-me-but-I'm-oblivious protagonist has been done to death. And since that is 90% of the YA books I really have to be in a certain mood to deal with that.

message 35: by Liza (new)

Liza (proseccoprincess) Krissy wrote: "Not sure what percentage I'm at but it's Frank's birthday right now. Things are picking up but I'm still pretty blah about it. I think it 's just too YA for what I'm in the mood for at the moment. ..."
Them books drive me crazy. I'm way behind you but i'll catch up.