Run from Reality Read-a-Thon discussion

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Cinder
Group Reads > August Group Read: Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JadeShea (last edited Jan 07, 2017 09:57AM) (new)

JadeShea
Cinder

Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl.

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.

message 2: by JadeShea (new)

JadeShea I'm not giving up yet, but I haven't had the time to read this book yet!

message 3: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara | 246 comments Mod
Me neither!! But I'm going to try to start this week :):)

message 4: by JadeShea (new)

JadeShea Sara wrote: "Me neither!! But I'm going to try to start this week :):)"

I may start it soon. Not sure yet. I'm having a hard time getting into the mood for it.

message 5: by Betty (new)

Betty | 139 comments Mod
Me neither.. I´m not sure about this book and my mood has not taken me there...

message 6: by JadeShea (new)

JadeShea Betty wrote: "Me neither.. I´m not sure about this book and my mood has not taken me there..."

Yeah, I didn't get to read it. But, I plan on reading it ONE day. Just not any time soon.

message 7: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara | 246 comments Mod
I still never read it either... I'm still waiting on it from the library!

message 8: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara | 246 comments Mod
My book came in :) Only took 2 months.

message 9: by JadeShea (new)

JadeShea At least you got it!

message 10: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara | 246 comments Mod
haha yeah!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cinder (other topics)