New Adult Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Monthly Group Reads > August Contemporary Group Read ~ Broken Prince (The Royals #2) by Erin Watt

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new)

Dee | 851 comments This month we will be reading book 2 Broken Prince (The Royals #2) by Erin Watt in the Royals series after previously reading the first one. Broken Prince (The Royals, #2) by Erin Watt
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

These Royals will ruin you…

From wharf fights and school brawls to crumbling lives inside glittery mansions, one guy tries to save himself.

Reed Royal has it all—looks, status, money. The girls at his elite prep school line up to date him, the guys want to be him, but Reed never gave a damn about anyone but his family until Ella Harper walked into his life.

What started off as burning resentment and the need to make his father’s new ward suffer turned into something else entirely—keep Ella close. Keep Ella safe. But when one foolish mistake drives her out of Reed’s arms and brings chaos to the Royal household, Reed’s entire world begins to fall apart around him.

Ella doesn’t want him anymore. She says they’ll only destroy each other.

She might be right.

Secrets. Betrayal. Enemies. It’s like nothing Reed has ever dealt with before, and if he’s going to win back his princess, he’ll need to prove himself Royally worthy.

message 2: by Jeimy (new)

Jeimy (anovlidea) | 7 comments This book left me soulless....It was a good sequel!

message 3: by ~Viktorija~ (new)

~Viktorija~ | 698 comments I am currently reading it and it's one hell of a book! #ReedTheDestroyer

message 4: by Irene (new)

Irene Corrigan | 6 comments I found book-1 to be better but this was good too!

message 5: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments I loved this book, but the ending kinda left me WTH it is a killer! can't wait for the next book

message 6: by Elina (new)

Elina Tola (Bookeliina) (elinatola) Just finished and the end left me unsetled and my mind in turmoil. Now we wait for book 3 to find our answers.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.