Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments BEEP

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yallow!

MxF romance please!

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Alright I think you said you wanted to do Harry Potter or Divergent right?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. Which one would you prefer cuz Im good either way

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Harry Potter :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet. Id like to be the girl if thats ok with you.

Do you have any plot ideas off the top of your head?

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Yup that works and nope though depending on what houses our characters are in I can probably think of some

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. What if we did Hufflepuff and Slytherin? Two way different houses, yet a romance is stirring

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments That works maybe the character in Slytherin wants to keep their relationship hidden because they're afraid of what their housemates are gonna say and the character from Hufflepuff reluctantly agrees but then gets sick of hiding and tells the character from Slytherin that they either go public with their relationship or they break up and we can decide what happens from there

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh I like it. Id like to be the one from Hufflepuff please.

Do we need character sheets and if we do, how detailed?

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments That's fine!

Yeah but just basic ones

Name, Age, Gender, and Appearance should be fine

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Mkay. Mine is just going to have a description for appearance, no picture. It'll be up soon

message 13: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments That's fine :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Cassandra (Cassie/ Cass)
Appearance: Cassie has blonde hair that reaches halfway down her back. She in slightly tan and has freckles on her nose and lower forehead. She has bright blue eyes and a scar by her left elbow. She normally wears nice, yet casual clothes

message 15: by Jess (last edited Jul 31, 2016 11:17AM) (new)

Jess | 995 comments Name: Riley Pierre Holmes
Year: 4th
House: Slytherin
Blood: Half-Blood
Appearance:

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

K can you post first?

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Sure should they already be together? Also what's Cassandra's blood status?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, half blood

No. They should already be acquaintances and then we kinda ease into it

message 19: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Ok that's fine :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

K can you post first?

message 21: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Yeah I'm working on it :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 23: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Np

message 24: by Jess (last edited Jul 31, 2016 07:32PM) (new)

Jess | 995 comments
So far Riley's day had been great everything was perfect well... except for when he woke up with a ball of black fur on his face, said cat was sleeping soundly in his bag thanks to a sleeping spell one of the older Slytherins had taught him. It was a good thing to a potions classroom was no place for a curious cat. Riley sighed as he finally finished the required potion getting it perfect as usual. He looked around to see if any of his friends were done... They weren't Riley huffed resting his head on his elbow now that he had nothing to do he was extremely bored, he wished that Slytherins and Gryffindors still had potions together but unfortunately after an incident the previous year the teachers had decided it was best to split the Slytherins and the Gryffindors up at least during potions. Riley couldn't wait until the end of class that's when the professor would announce who was to partner with whom for the big project coming up. Riley hoped that it was a fellow Slytherin it would be a lot easier to get the project done if they were but then again he wouldn't mind doing the project with a Hufflepuff it would just be a little harder to find places to meet when they were both available.

This is Riley's cat

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassandra was already in class mixing a potion with a fellow Hufflepuff. She stirred slowly as they added a dash of powdery stuff. It turned a crimson red. Perfect, she thought, a smile showing on her face. She took the spoon out of the cauldron and set it aside. She began meandering around the classroom, unsure of what to do. She bumped into a Slytherin. She looked up, startled. "Umm sorry." She said quietly.

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Riley was talking to his desk partner when the girl bumped into him. Normally Riley would've just brushed it off but he noticed that the girl almost stepped on his bag with his cat. "Watch where you're going." He hissed scooping up his bag and putting it gently on the ground in front of him. He then went back to talking to his desk partner ignoring the girl. It wasn't too long after the incident that Riley realized he'd been an arse after all the girl didn't mean to and she did say she was sorry. He stood up to apologize but before he could the professor stepped in front of the class and Riley was forced to sit back at his desk. The professor announced the partners for the project. It seemed that all the Slytherins were paired with Hufflepuffs and vice versa. "Mr. Riley Holmes and Miss. Cassandra _______." Riley knew that name she was sitting right over- oh that was the girl who's bumped into him well this was going to be awkward wasn't it? Riley just hoped that Cassandra let him explain what had happened.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Her last name'll be Peterson for future reference.))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassandra was a bit bitter after Riley had been so rude to her. She barely knew him anyways, so what was she to expect? She sat down in her seat when the professor had begun class, shaking off what had just happened. When her and Riley were together for a class project she was annoyed. Working with him would be, let's just say, not very fun based on their recent encounter. After the professor was done listing off the partners she walked over to Riley. "So... Project." She said awkwardly. She forced a smile and sat in the seat next to him that was now empty.

message 29: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Riley watched Cassie walk over she obviously couldn't have been too pissed at him if she was willing to approach him. "First of all I'm sorry about the way I acted towards you earlier I was an arse and you didn't deserve that. Usually I wouldn't have reacted like that but you were very close to my bag which has done very important cargo." He explained fishing for his bag with one hand finally he managed to grab it and place it on his lap. "You were very close to crushing my sleeping cat." He told her flatly. "Anyways about the project I was thinking we could go to the library to work on it? Since there's soon going to get a class here." He said getting up and putting all of his supplies away.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aww!" Cassie exclaimed. "Your cat is absolutely adorable!" She smiled at it and then turned her attention back to Riley. "Alright." She replied. She quickly went back to her desk and gathered her books. She came back over to Riley. "It's all right about earlier." She said awkwardly, "I would be upset if someone almost stepped on my cat, especially if he's that cute."

message 31: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Riley grinned he had admittedly gotten out of some tough situations because of the adorable ball of fur in his bag. He gathered up his stuff taking his cat out of his bag since he was supposed to wake up soon. He waited for Cassie to get her stuff "I still shouldn't of gotten that upset and I shouldn't have ignored you. Anyways do you have a free period now? If you do we can go to the library to get a start on the project." He said starting to walk towards the door. "If you don't then maybe we can meet in the library after classes." He suggested walking out the door. Riley looked down at his cat who was finally starting to wake up "Abput time you lazy cat you should've been awake five minutes ago." He scolded fondly waiting for Cassie to confirm whether she was free or not.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie giggled a bit at the cat. It was unbelievably adorable. She looked up at Riley. "Im free this period. Do you want to head straight to the library together or do you need to do stuff first?" She asked. Cassie began to gather her things, scrambling. Most of her books went from the tabletop, into her arms, then on the floor. "Curses." She knelt down to gather her books. Why was she always so clumsy? Now that she was older it was getting embarrassing. She didn't look at anyone as she began to regather her books.