✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Astra x Lilian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 324 (324 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by j a m m e s (last edited Jul 31, 2016 02:29PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)
[ Draco's Secret Crush ]

" Saint Potter, the Mudbloods friend," ~ Draco Malfoy
" Draco Malfoy, a serpent you don't want to tangle with," ~ Muse A

On the train during first year, Draco's eyes caught the gaze of the notorious daughter of Sirius Black, he offered her a seat and she took it, from there they became friends and that was all. Draco felt nothing more then an intimate friendship bond, he felt nothing more then friendship. Until very recently, Draco hadn't know that he and Muse A shared a bond that could kill them both, Muse A had already know about the secret bond that was placed upon them as children. Draco finds that if one of them is away from the other for more then ten hours at a time, that one of them could grow very sick and die, now of course, being Draco Malfoy, he doesn't care about the bond and its risks. One day he leaves for Hogsmeade for a weekend with Crabbe and Goyle, he leaves for hours and when he comes back he finds Muse A in the infirmary with a high fever and a broken ankle from tripping over a rug. Draco finally believes the risks of the bond and tries as hard as he can to get Muse A to forgive him for not believing her. Come Fourth year, Draco and Muse A haven't spoken to each other for years, yet they spent time together and talked with friends when they hung out, Muse A puts her name into the cup along with Cedric Diggory, unknown to Draco, and from there she waits until it is told who gets to be in the triwizard tournament. When it is time, Draco and the rest of the school are waiting in the great hall, Dumbledore picks the names, and when it chooses Harry's name, people are surprised, but when the cup spits out a fifth name, the crowd goes quiet as Dumbledore reads reads the name. The school goes wild and frantic when they find out, Draco is angry and yells at Muse A in front of everyone, saying stuff like do you want to be killed? Don't you care about my feelings?. Muse A goes along with the other two from Hogwarts, she competes in the Triwizard tournament, Draco only shows for moral support, but when it comes to Cedric Diggory turning up dead and Muse A not in sight, he starts freaking out and runs to Harry. He demands where Muse A is, and when Harry points to the person behind him, Harry is dropped onto the ground and Muse A is engulfed in a hug, that she returns with tight arms. Will Draco finally confess in front of the whole school his hidden feelings for Muse A? Or will Draco get too scared and just continue to hug her?

[ Requirements ]

- MxF
- NO DOUBLES
- I would like to be Muse A
- You are Draco Please
- Detailed posts at least a paragraph per person
- Emotions ; Draco shows many emotions, please show them in the Roleplay
- Sex is PMed if there is any going on

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Yay! great. I await to see what you come up with for muse A.

is it sad that I have a bio for Draco?

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ^^ and also no it's not sad, if you want to post a template for Draco, go right ahead

message 4: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I won't. its technically for my older Draco (after the war)

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ah okay, well I'm going to get to work on my character

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Coolio

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'm stuck on the age for my character, where are we starting this RP?

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) fourth year

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay ^^ oh and also, my characters brother will be in the template because she just doesn't fit into a plot without her brother ^^ I hope that's okay, I'll have her up in a second or two

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) that is perfectly fine

message 11: by j a m m e s (last edited Jul 31, 2016 02:32PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (view spoiler)

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) wow, really cool

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Thanks, so shall we start off maybe where her name pops out of the cup and he starts yelling at her?

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) yeah

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Do you want to start? Or should I start?

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I could start

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Aquamarine Black

It had taken a minute for the name to sink in and the shock to sink in. This was worse than Potter's name coming from the cup. That's when anger replaced shock. Draco clenched his hands into fists, furious.

"What were you thinking?!" Draco snapped, turning to Aqua. "What if you get killed?! What about me?! Did you even think about how this would effect me?!" He was more upset with her than he should've been, but in way's he felt hurt and betrayed. They had a bond. If she got killed it would destroy everything.

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine was happy she was chosen, she glanced over at Draco when he made an outburst at her, " I was thinking that you'd finally understand the risks of our bond Draco, I was thinking that maybe you might understand how I felt when I was the outcome of your stupidity, I'm not going to get killed Draco, I'll make sure of that, and what about you? You didn't believe me before about the bond, and then you went ahead and disappeared for the whole weekend leaving me to get a high fever and trip over some rug and break my ankle," Aquamarine said answering all his questions, her eyes flashing with anger as she stood up and stared him down, " Of course I thought about how this would affect you, I was doubtful about this at first, thinking maybe I should spare him the pain of possibly losing me, but then I started thinking, well he clearly didn't care when he left for an entire weekend and I almost died of a high fever, so yes Draco I did think about how this would affect you, but....I just didn't care," Aquamarine snapped and she began to walk away, Blaise, Pansy and Marcus following after her, the three Slytherins were her little minions, such as Goyle and Crabbe were Draco's minions.

Pansy looked over her shoulder at Draco, " Aquamarine, don't you care about what would happen to Draco if you get killed in this thing?" Pansy asked her "friend".
" To be honest with you Pansy, I do care, I don't want Draco to die because of my stupidity, but this is payback, I'm showing him how I felt when he left me to almost die of a high fever that not even Madam Pomfeey could cure," Aquamarine told Pansy.
" So despite your feelings for Draco and the risks of him dying while your doing horrible tasks, you are still going to do this tournament?" Blaise asked as he looked at both Pansy and Aquamarine.
" He needs to learn the much larger risks of this bond, it was placed upon me and him at birth by Voldemort himself, I still haven't figured out why, but Draco needs to learn that this bond can and have killed others like us before," Aquamarine said to Blaise.
" Well it's your choice really, we have no say in this," Marcus said speaking up for once.
" Thank you Marcus," Aquamarine said and for the rest of the time they made their way out of the area, they felt eyes on them and Aquamarine turned to look at Draco.

(( You know the part where Harry and the others go down into the water to save their friends and such, what if for Aquamarine, instead of her brother like I had first planned, what if she has to save Draco? ))

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Yes!!))

Draco watched as Aquamarine walked away. He was still upset, but there was more in his eyes than just anger. He was also sad and he still felt betrayed, even though she did have a point. He hadn't believed her about the bond at first and had left her, but that had been forever ago. Why did she have to be so stubborn and be doing this. He narrowed his eyes before turning around and making his way out of the hall, going the opposite direction she was, with Crabbe and Goyle following him closely and quickly. He needed time to think, to be frustrated.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine and her friends came to the Slytherin commons, they began talking and talking about how Aquamarine might be able to stay alive, they didn't know what was going to be happening in the Tournament and they could care less just as long as Aquamarine stayed alive. Aquamarine wanted to prove a point to Draco, that's all she wanted to do, and she knew that if she were to almost get killed, that Harry or Cedric would be the one to save her, seeing as Hogwarts students stay loyal to Hogwarts and Hogwarts only, they would save a student despite the house they are in. Aquamarine and many other have proven this so far, she glared at the wall and looked to see a painting was listening in, " If your a spy for Draco, then be prepared to be burned," Aquamarine hissed and the painting turned around and walked over to another painting. Pansy was talking and Aquamarine forgot to listen, she turned, " Huh? What?" Aquamarine said, and Pansy groaned and began all over again.

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Draco walked out to the Black lake losing Crabbe and Goyle on purpose on the way. He climbed on of the trees near the shore of the lake, looking out at the lake as the the sunset. He wouldn't be able to be out for long, but it wasn't curfew yet. And he needed to think. Everything that had happened, this "I'm going to get back at you because you never cared" nonsense, all because of some stupid bond. Well, maybe he did care. Maybe he did care if Aquamarine got herself hurt during the tournament or even worse, got killed. He buried these feelings deep like he always did. He'd show up for moral support, but that was it.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine felt a pang of guilt all of a sudden and she shuddered, " Ew, Guilt," she muttered and stood up, her friends watched her stand and leave the commons, she made her way out of the commons, into the halls and then out of the school, she went looking for Draco and instead found Crabbe and Goyle, they were about to ask her to take them to Draco, but she looked at them with reddish eyes, " Leave Draco alone and go find the others, stay there and talk to them, don't you dare come near Draco or I, we both need a break from,all five of you," Aquamarine snapped. She walked away, still trying to find Draco, she finally found him and climbed up the tree he was in, she reached his branch, " Drac, can I talk to you?" Aquamarine said calmly as she looked at him, she needed to apologize to Draco and tell him the real reason why she wants to be in the Triwizard tournament.

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Yeah, whatever..." Draco mumbled. he looked away from her to hide the sadness and mushy feelings (that he sometimes wish he didn't have) that showed in his eyes. He did really care for her, just sometimes things were so irritating. Why couldn't things just go a way that would make things less complicated. But, no. There was a stupid bond between them that was almost forcing him to have feelings for her, instead of letting him develop feelings for her.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine climbed onto the branch, she lost her balance, but regained if and sat beside him, " Your not the only reason why I'm competing in the Triwizard tournament Draco, the other reason is because I think this will help my skills become more better and more well, I don't know the exact wording for it, but Draco at first I really didn't want to do this, at first I was doubting if I should do it because I don't want to leave you, I don't want to die and leave you to slowly die after me," Aquamarine said softly, these mushy feelings were new to her, she hadn't felt like this before, she shuddered at the feeling. Aquamarine sighed and looked at Draco, " I'm sorry Draco, but I'm still going to the Triwizard tournament, no matter what you try to do to stop me," Aquamarine said, she hated being this high up, but she didn't care.

message 26: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Draco was quiet moment, looking out at the view of the lake. he was fine with the height. then he spoke. "I'm not going to try and stop you. " there was something heartbreaking in his words, like he was making this hard decision that could kill the person he cared for. which was exactly what he was doing. there was nothing noble or dark to it. it was just him making the decision to basically be ready to let her go. "you made the decision to put your name in the cup and this is what has happened as a result. I'm not going to try and force the situation to become something its not"

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine nodded, " Thank you Draco, now I didn't mean to yell at you when you made an outburst like that, but...." Aquamarine didn't know what else to say, she didn't know why she yelled at him earlier when he made his outburst, and she didn't know how to explain why she didn't mean to

message 28: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "It's not your fault" Draco said, climbing down as it started to get dark. "I was just upset that you'd put your name in so I snapped. you had every right to snap back" He explained as he stood on the ground, waiting for her so they could maybe walk back to the castle together. it might even be a pleasing experience.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine climbed down after him and stood by him, " Still, I'm sorry," Aquamarine said, she then began walking, " Oh and by the way, if it weren't for me, your goons would have been bugging you all this time if I hadn't sent them away," Aquamarine said, " They also would have been waiting for you as well if it weren't for me," Aquamarine said, a smirk on her face.

message 30: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Draco rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't have them follow me around if the didn't have any use." He sighed a bit as he walked next to her. the thought of the tournament lay heavy on his mind as he was worried for her well being. not that he knew why he was having these thoughts and feelings.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine nodded, " the only reason why I have my goons, is so that when I can't talk to you, I can talk to them and they actually listen and aren't idiots," Aquamarine said to Draco, walking at his side as they made their way back to Hogwarts.

message 32: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Draco slowly looked away like he hadn't ever done anything wrong. He sighed a bit then looked back at her. Why was he still worried about her? Yeah he would die if she did, a slow painful death, but why did he feel the way he did? With all these mushy feelings.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels sickened by all these mushy feelings coming out," Aquamarine said as they came out of the forest and was now out into the open. Aquamarine sensed something, and groaned, " We are in huge trouble, Severus is waiting for us, I just know it," Aquamarine said as she looked up and glanced around.

message 34: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Oh good" Draco rolled his eyes. He did avoided responding to her first statement. He didn't want her to know he held feelings of sorts for her. Who knows what kind of things could happen if he told her. He didn't want to think about it.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( Time skip to the first task of the Triwizard tournament? ))

message 36: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Sure))

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine stood and looked around, she was panting, seeing as she was running and jumping from rock to rock, being chased by an large dragon that could easily kill her with a swipe of its large tail. Her task was to get the golden egg, Aquamarine saw Harry and glared at him, she saw the others and glared at them too, she was behind a rock, she looked up, looking for Draco, needing to see him, needing that one look that told her that she would be okay, that she wouldn't get killed.

message 38: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Draco was in the stands in the front row. He had shown up to be there for her. Her moral support. He could've gone and seen her before the challenge started, but he didn't. At least he had shown up. He had been quieter than usual recently.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine's eyes settled on Draco, she gave a sigh of relief and made a run for it, she ducked the fire, but got in the arm on accident by Cedric, he came over and apologized to her before letting her push him away and run towards the golden egg, he dragon was focused on Harry at the moment, but the other dragons were focused on Aquamarine, Fleur, and Cedric.

message 40: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Draco frowned a bit. Cedric would lose the tournament if he kept being so nice. Then a gain he was a Hufflepuff. Hufflepuffs weren't meant to be participating in challenges like this. There should be a ban so Hufflepuffs can't participate in this kind of a tournament.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine finally was able to get the egg when Harry flew off and then came back, the dragon nowhere in sight, she lifted the egg and everyone went wild, " IN FIRST PLACE, FROM HOGWARTS, SLYTHERIN's VERY OWN, Aquamarine Black!" Dumbledore announced.

message 42: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Draco applauded quietly for a moment before slipping out of the stands. He would meet Aquamarine in the common room when she got back. Crabbe and Goyle didn't even notice when Draco disappeared

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine started walking out of the area, holding the egg close to her body as she came out of the stadium, she made her way back to Hogwarts with the other students, they all clapped her on the back and congratulated Aquamarine. She sensed something and smiled, once entering the school, she immediately made her way to the commons, holding the egg close to her, she passed professors and students on their way to their classes, she entered the commons and saw Draco. " Ugh, why, why is it always you? Just why?" Aquamarine muttered, " Why is it always your feelings I sense?" Aquamarine muttered, she started muttering something in parseltongue.

message 44: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "You're speaking in parseltongue again" Draco said, almost reminding her that he couldn't understand parseltongue. "You did good" He had complimented her. Something like that was rare from Draco. And he was actually attempting to make eye contact with her.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine smiled softly as she heard his voice, " Thanks, it was hard, and I think I have a bruise from Cedric," Aquamarine said softly, she placed the egg on the couch and then her robe, she rolled her sleeve up and looked at the area where she had been hit by Cedric, there was a humongous bruise, " God it looks horrible," Aquamarine said, gagging.

message 46: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Draco frowned. "Is that all? Are you hurt in any other way?" He asked in a concerned tone. He would find a way to get back at that Hufflepuff, Cedric, for hurting Aquamarine. Even if it wasn't intentional.

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " I'm fine Draco, I promise I'm fine," Aquamarine said as she looked at him.

message 48: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Draco let out a sigh, Half reassured half still worried. "Alright. I trust that you are fine," He looked down feeling a bit foolish for acting so worried.

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine smiled, " Let's get to the great hall, it's almost time for lunch," Aquamarine said as she picked the egg up, she turned and began walking back to the hallways.

message 50: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Draco got up and followed her. "So, how do you think the egg is supposed to help for the next task?" He asked, curious.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7