✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ x Phoenix

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Hey so you have any ideas or do you wanna hear mine?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I have, but you go first.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Sister x brother

Boss x assistant

Angel x human

Daughter x father

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenix was breathing...in pain and Anger of his friend's Death.
Damon A cold killer and slave of the God of Blood Shatters, Rygorus. Damon looked down on Phoenix, who is a Full blood of a God named Dragonis... The God of Rage. "What a Weak insect. A person with a full blood of Dragonis The Rage king....And you dare to challenge me?" Damon said spitting out those words in disgust.
Phoenix was on the floor bleeding none stop,but slowly. "Y-you Killed my F-friends..." Phoenix tried to say. Damon floated towards him. "Of course I did...." Phoenix looked at him,Angry..The Rage was building up.

Damon Gave off a Evil Grin. "Y-y-you W-w-w-will P-p-pay..for this....." Phoenix said faintly. Damon turned away from him.
"You know,they are not the only ones who are lying on the floor, Phoenix." Phoenix turned his head slowly...wondering what else he might say...."The Mad Hatter Himself." Damon finally said. Phoenix's eye's Widened "NO YOU DIDN'T!!!" He yelled out coughing out blood. "Careful, You'll die More quickly..." Damon said looking at Phoenix. "You Bastard!" Phoenix said with his Eye's glowing red.
Damon didn't notice. He kept his back turned on Phoenix. Damon Reach out to get the Keys of Evil and the Good. Damon turned around, "Also, I want to infor-" Phoenix or what used to be Phoenix Grabbed him by the Throat. Damon was Speechless. " You are not suppose to open the gate!!!" The voice boomed in the fiery flames of Hell. Damon was Terrified..

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I play Phoenix

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments If this is a Mxm I'm not comfortable with that

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Damon could be a girl, if you want

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Um I don't really seem to like that idea very much.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

How come? Wanna Change the name? Or the rp itself..really i don't care

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments It's the rp itself. It doesn't really jump out at me.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

hmph

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't say sorry...I'm ok with it

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Are you sure

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments You have any other ideas?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah....but they have the same atmosphere as the one I showed you

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Oh um do you wanna do any of the rps at the top b

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Boss x Assistant