Harry Potter and the Cursed Child discussion

General > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meredith (new)

Meredith (merebooks) | 37 comments Mod
As this is a new group, please feel free to post topics that I may not have thought of. I don't have any set rules yet, but I think we can come up with those as we go along. :)

message 3: by Meredith (new)

Veronica wrote: "Hello! I'm here."

Why, thank you for joining!

message 4: by Meredith (new)

Thanks so much to all you lovely people joining and jumping right into the convo!

message 5: by Meredith (new)

We are 50+ members strong! Thanks everyone for joining and getting right into the conversation. It is always great to talk about a favorite book with fellow book lovers.

message 6: by Wesley (new)

Wesley Johnson (wejo79) | 3 comments Hello! I work at a library in Western Kentucky and am slightly Potter obsessed. I've been on Good Reads for a while, but am only now discovering the groups. Glad to have found this one.

message 7: by Meredith (new)

Wesley wrote: "Hello! I work at a library in Western Kentucky and am slightly Potter obsessed. I've been on Good Reads for a while, but am only now discovering the groups. Glad to have found this one."

Welcome, fellow librarian! I am work in two different libraries as an assistant librarian. Thanks for joining and have fun!

message 8: by Srijita (new)

Srijita | 8 comments Hello!! I am new to goodreads and i thought it would be great to join a group related to harry potter!! So here i am....

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Müllner | 1 comments Hello :) I am also new to goodreads and I love Harry Potter <3
So hello to all ... :D

message 10: by Meredith (new)

Michelle wrote: "Hello :) I am also new to goodreads and I love Harry Potter <3
So hello to all ... :D"

Hello and Welcome! :D