Death Weapon Meister Academy discussion

Missions > Amaya the Water Witch.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 138 (138 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Amaya the water witch is brainwashing humans to do her bidding. You must defeat her to put a stop to her madness))

message 2: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( ^o^))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((His name is Noboru btw I'll sign him up when i'm finished with him))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok! I can't wait!!))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((He's almost done! ^^))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Whoot whoot))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Noboru walked around trying to find at least a little bit of info on this water witch. He started to get aggravated when then lifelessly said they knew nothing. After a while he started to notice their eyes looked weird. "Wait a moment.." He muttered out loud.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Amaya stared into the lifeless eyes of a woman. "You are worthless" she said, the woman repeating back "I am..worthless. "Your life means nothing" she said "My life means nothing" repeated the woman. "You are now my servant, now go and do my bidding!" said Amaya, the woman nodding and staggering away. Her eyes dull and lifeless.

message 9: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( Well that escalated quickly =-O ))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Noboru saw a woman with blue hair and in blue clothing. "That has to be her." He strolled over to her and waved. "Hey." He said with a smile. I'll try to be nice first.. He thought to himself.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

{Alexander} ^[~Lover of all anime~]^ wrote: "(( Well that escalated quickly =-O ))"

((Lol XD))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Amaya stared at the man who approached her "Hello" she said flatly, her dull, sad eyes staring at the man. He must have been sent to destroy me or something..no one ever talks to me.. she thought. She quickly enabled soul protect so he wouldn't suspect that she was a witch..or The Water Witch.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are you doing here?" He said a bit suspicious. She seemed out of place, her eyes seemed normal but...extremely sad. As if something horrible happened to her. Like me in a way..

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I simply went out for a walk" she said, "why are you out here?" She asked. Amaya knew the man was sent to defeat her, but what were the chances of that happening? She could easily brainwash him..unless he was a witch..which would be impossible.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm from the DWMA." He said casually looking for a reaction. He looked around and finally concluded she was probably the water witch. But he couldn't attack her until he knew for sure.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Amaya smirked "I knew it, so Lord Death sent you to defeat me, eh?" She snapped. The look in her eyes was a mix of anger,sadness and pure insanity. "I knew that someone would come, but I didn't know they would only send one person..hmm.." Said Amaya.

message 17: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( lol I love the reaction fairy!))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure." He said unfazed at when she just said who she was. Noboru remembered his mother's eyes looking the same way when she snapped and frowned. "Yes, they did." He said with a small smirk.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"What could a little boy like you do? You don't even have a partner with you?" She asked, smirking. "Little boy, I suggest you make a run for it, if you don't want to die" said Amaya, before conjuring up a sphere of scalding hot water.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Noboru grinned and then conjured up about a dozen ice spikes that floated above him. "What if I don't want to?" He then looked at her. "I think we're about the same age though.." He said pointing out when she called him a little boy.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Amaya stared at the ice spikes for a moment. "We might me" she said flatly. "What are you?" She asked before jumping into the air and flinging the sphere of scalding water at him. the DWMA will learn not to mess with me once I take out this "little boy" that they sent she thought.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((We might me?))

message 23: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( I think she meant" be"))

message 24: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( * whispers* obviously.))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((FiGhT mE))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol sorry, I am on mobile^^" I meant 'be' sorry))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Noboru dodged the sphere and shrugged. "Alright then. We'll go with that." He noticed that she was quite attractive but ignored the thought. He sent the spikes flying fast at her.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's fine XD))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Amaya stood in place, letting the spikes pierce through her body. When they had passed through, it appeared as if her body was made out of water. "You can't hurt me.." Said Amaya, with a devilish grin on her face. She formed thousands of scalding water droplets and sent them flying.

message 30: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( ooh: he could just freeze her body and kill her, simple!))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Most of them hit him and he gasped a bit at the heat but then used his ice to make a wall. The rest melted through it but didn't get him. She's made out of water?! "Interesting." He said with a smile. "But don't worry. I'll find a way to get you." He said confidently.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

{Alexander} ^[~Lover of all anime~]^ wrote: "(( ooh: he could just freeze her body and kill her, simple!))"

((XD THat was the plan except for the killing))

message 33: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( o, I would've tortured her.))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Maybe he'll do that. I don't know. But they're gonna end up as love interests))

message 35: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( oooooh sorry I forgot.))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"You keep thinking that" she said mockingly. Amaya suddenly turned into water and sunk into the ground, only to reappear infront of the boy. She was going to try and brainwash him, Amaya smirked and started to say, "you will do my every command" her eyes swirling.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked back at her. "You know, I don't feel like it." He said as suddenly ice rose up from the ground and encased her into it. "I'm not thinking it. I know it."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Amaya's eyes turned silver, meaning she was scared. She tried to melt the ice using her scalding water, but was unable to. She pounded her fists on the glass "Let me go!! Now!" She yelled. Amaya was flooded with memories of being locked up in the basement for all those years.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He noticed her fear and felt like he could relate to her. But before he did let her go, he needed to ask something. "You look scared, why?" He asked seriously.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why do you care! Just let me go!" She yelled, her eyes filled with tears. "J-Just let..me go! I can't take it anymore!" She sunk down to the ground, pounding on the glass.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned and released the ice and sat down next to her. Without realizing, he suddenly hugged her. "It'll be okay..I'm sorry.."

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/im...

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Amaya's eyes widened, her face turned a bit pink. "W-What..are..you?" She mumbled, unaware that it was a hug..because..she had never had one before..not even by her parents.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He released the hug and blushed a little. "Sorry, I just can't bare to see a pretty girl cry..." He said scratching the back of his head. Noboru looked at her and gave a small warm smile.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Amaya quickly realized that she had been crying and quickly wiped her eyes. "I wasn't crying! There..was something..in..my..eyes" she mumbled. Amaya quickly stood up, "weren't you sent to kill me?" She whispered.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Noboru shrugged. "I cry a lot to." Not that he shows or tells anyone. He then rolled his eyes a bit sarcastically. "I wouldn't want to kill you.."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why wouldn't you want to kill me? I have hurt innocent humans. I have killed people! I killed my own family! So..just get it over with" she said, I killed my parents..my..own..parents..I deserve to..die.. she thought.

message 47: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( lol the drama tho...))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I killed my mother...And I enjoyed it.." He said looking off at the distance. "If only I didn't where this mask of hiding my feelings, then maybe i'd be normal.."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please..just..do..it" said Amaya, sinking to the ground again. She stared at the ground, her arms limp. "I didn't think I would..live this long anyway.." She mumbled.

« previous 1 3