Potter Warriors~role play~ discussion

Harry Potter rp > Hallways

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 399 comments Mod
Just the normal corridors

message 2: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar grinned as she ran through the hall with Harry, dodging behind corners and avoiding Filtch.

Harry panted behind her as they dive around a corner from Filch. He tried to slow his breathing.

message 4: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar giggled softly and put a hand on his shoulder and put a finger to her lips.

Harry tensed for a moment, then relaxed. His breath slowed

(Sorry, but you don't have a character in this rp. Not trying to be rude of course)

message 7: by Jazzica (new)

Jazzica Idamarie   (jazzica_idamarie) fine i'll just delete my comment then and leave.

message 8: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar smiled and looked around the corner before grabbing Harry's hand. "Come on." She whispered and ran up the stair to the portrait of the fat lady and quickly whispered the password before walking in. "Let's put our brooms away and then go explore the castle." She said excitedly.

(I promise I'm not trying to mean, don't take it the wrong way. I try to be nice as I can to my friends but it's just the rules. If you'd like to make a character, you can go do that in the area for it, then ask if anyone wants to rp on role play request!)

Harry nodded and ran up to his dormitory. He slid his broom away and turned to the door to find Skylar, but there was no need, she was standing in the doorway.

message 11: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar giggled and smiled at him. "Come on, let's go." She said and grabbed his hand and ran out of the common room.

Harry let her pull him out and to a secret hallway.

message 13: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar grinned ran down a hallway and stopped in front of a wall and frowned. "Huh? Where's the door?" She asked aloud.

I don't think there is a door here," Harry said. He had never seen a door. (Is this the room of requirement?)

message 15: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments (yeah. It's supposed to be but I was gonna have it just not be there so instead they go to the kitchen))
Skylar frowned and huffed. "I swear it was here... this is a weird school. Whatever, let's go to the kitchens."

"Okay, maybe we can come back later and it'll be there" Harry said. (Maybe they can come back and walk past if, her wishing that she could find it. Then it appears) they began walking towards to kitchen.

message 17: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments (good idea!)
Skylar smiled and walked to the painting of the bowl of fruit and tickled the pear. It laughed and then the doorknob appeared. Skylar smiled and opened the door to the kitchen.
(change thread?))

(Sure. Do you wanna play the house elves?)

message 19: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments (sure. I gtg though. sorry))