Potter Warriors~role play~ discussion

Harry Potter rp > Kitchens

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 399 comments Mod
Harry followed Skylar into the kitchen as the portrait door opened. When they entered they were bombarded by at least a dozen house elves.
"What can we do for you, sir? Ma'am?" They asked.
"Harry Potter!" Some gasped.

message 3: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar giggled and looked at Harry. "You been here before?" She asked. It would explain how the house elves knew him. but then again, their job was to work and not be seen.

"Well, yes, but they knew me before then. I came here with Fred and George once, Lee tagged along too of course, and they were all worshipping us. They knew me, because, I mean, apparently I'm famous among house elves too. And they knew the other three because they go there all the time."
"Anything we can do to help, Miss? Sir?" A rather small elf with a green-ish pillowcase on like a dress and big hazel eyes looked up fondly at them.

message 5: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar smiled and knelt down to the elf's height. "Can we have two butter beers and some snacks please? If it's not too much trouble." She said.

"Nothing is too much trouble miss," said the house elf, and they all scurried off except one. "Anything else, miss?" The elf asked.

message 7: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar smiled warmly. "Well is there a place my friend and I could sit so we're not in your way? You all must be so busy cleaning and making the meals, we don't want to be a bother." She said kindly. She respected house elves and wanted better for them but she also understood that they loved their work and service.

"You never bother house elves. We love company miss. But if you want a place to sit, we have a place over here, miss," the house elf gestured to a little area with three chairs, cushioned and padded for their comfort. "Two boys came one day and coujoured these for themselves and friend, miss," the elf explained.

message 9: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar smiled warmly at the elf. "That's perfect, thank you very much." She said and stood up straight and looked at Harry. "Come on." She said and went over to the chairs and sat down.

Harry followed. He sat down next to her. A rather old elf brought them a platter or tea

message 11: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments (SORRRY!!!! I NEVER GOT AN ALERT!))
Skylar smiled and sipped her tea. "So, Harry, what are we gonna do for an entire period?" She asked.

(Are we still continuing this, I never got an alert that you messages either)

(Posted but still)

message 14: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments ((Omg I forgot about this rp!!!))

((Me too! Do you want to continue it?))

message 16: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments ((Sure if you want to?))

((Ok. Its my turn, right?))

Harry turned to Skylar. "I don't know. What do you want to do?"

message 19: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar shrugged and sighed, thinking for a moment. "Well.... we could always go see what's on the third floor that's forbidden." She suggested, smirking.

"Yeah we could. I...I have no clue what's up there," Harry replied.

message 21: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar smirked and stood up. "Wanna find out?" She asked.