All Characters and Fandoms Rp discussion

Fairy Tail > Fairy Tail Guild

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments The Fairy Tail Guild

Phoenix~They/Them ((Ive got a question Seagirl))

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments ((What is it?))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Can I bring Sierra the Hedgehog here?))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Yay))

Sierra arrived here and looked around curiously before looking at the building and walked towards it.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments Gray sat in the Fairy tail, with a cup of Tea, in his hands. He took a sip of the Tea.

((I've never actually seen Gray drinking Tea, but oh well :P))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Hehehe :D))

Sierra touched the building "Wow, I've never seen a building this big before, it's a lot bigger then the ones back home." She said.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments Gray continued to drink his Tea. He smiled.

Phoenix~They/Them She looked towards the entranced and walked towards it.

((Have Gray come outside if you want :D))

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments Gray stood up, and walked out of the guild. He saw Sierra, and smiled. "Hello."

Phoenix~They/Them Sierra jumped and looked at Gray "H-hi." She said.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments "You okay?" He asked her.

Phoenix~They/Them "Y-yeah." She said still looking at Gray "I-i'm fine." She added.

((She's shy :D))

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments "Do you want to come inside?" Gray asked her.

Phoenix~They/Them She stayed quiet for a few seconds then she said, "S-sure."

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments Gray smiled and led her inside. "I'm Gray, by the way," he said.

message 18: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Jul 31, 2016 08:25AM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them "I-i'm Sierra." Sierra said as she followed Gray inside.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments "So, would you like something to eat or drink?" Gray asked her.

Phoenix~They/Them "I don't know." Sierra said.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments "So, where are you from?" Gray smiled.

Phoenix~They/Them Sierra said, "Um...it's complicated."

Phoenix~They/Them ((Seagirl?))

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments "That's ok," Gray smiled again.

((sorry I was out))

Phoenix~They/Them Sierra smiled at Gray and sighed "Would you rather hear where I was born or where I was raised, or do you wanna hear both?"

Phoenix~They/Them ((Boop))

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments "Both, if that's okay with you," Gray said.

Phoenix~They/Them "Okay, my birthplace is unknown but I think I was born on the planet Mobius, and I was raised..." She paused and took a deep breath "...I was raised in a cell on the planet Cealondia."

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments "I'm sorry," Gray said, softly.

Phoenix~They/Them Sierra looked down and nodded before putting a hand on the necklace she was wearing "To Vention(The guy who held her captive), I was just an object." She said.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments "I'm sorry," Gray said, softly again. "Well, here everyone is like a family member."

Phoenix~They/Them "That's nice to hear, come to think of it, I would've still been having a miserable life if Dash hadn't rescued me and introduced him to his friends." Sierra said smiling as she rubbed the necklace a bit.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments "That's good," Gray said, smiling.

Phoenix~They/Them She nodded and said, "Dash is my boyfriend and he's risked his life to keep me away from Vention."

Phoenix~They/Them ((Boop if you have time: D))

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments "That's good," Gray smiled again.

Phoenix~They/Them She smiled and looked around, examining the inside of the guild.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments "I have a crush on this one girl," Gray said.

((that girl is my oc, but I haven't made her in this group yet, but I'll make her soon))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Okay))

Sierra looked at Gray and said, "You do? What's she like?"

Phoenix~They/Them ((BOOP :D))

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments "She's really nice, and kind, and sweet, and beautiful," Gray admitted. "I don't know if she likes me back tho."

Phoenix~They/Them Sierra said, "Well you never know until you confess to her, it might work."

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments Gray said, "I could try, I guess."

The doors to the guild opened and Kavy walked inside. "Hey guys," she said, with a smile.

Gray blushed, "Hello Kavy."

Phoenix~They/Them Sierra looked towards Kavy, silently.

Phoenix~They/Them ((Hi :D))

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments Kavy smiled. "What's up?"

"Kavy, this is Sierra, Sierra this is Kavy," Gray introduced them both.

"Hello," Kavy said.

Phoenix~They/Them "Hi." She said now a little quiet.

Phoenix~They/Them ((Hi :D))

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 120 comments "What's up?" Gray asked her.

Phoenix~They/Them Sierra looked at Kavy silently.

« previous 1 3