Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Fallen and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Awesome, thanks!

Hi

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments So do you have any ideas you'd like to try?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Not really, I thought we could come up with something together.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. Well do you prefer realistic or more fantasy like ideas?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments more fantasy like ideas. But I've done realistic before too.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. I usually prefer fantasy as well..

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments So, you wanna list some ideas and I will as well. Then we can pick our top five or so and narrow it down?

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Alright. You first?

A lot of mine are probably gonna be book based, just warning you.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments That's cool with me.

Angel \demon
Werewolf\ vampire
Fairy\ human (or another race)
Fallen Angel\ Angel
Bad witch or wizard\ good witch or wizard
Ghost\ Ghost hunter
Witch\ Werewolf

uh yeah that's all I got.

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. So this idea is based the Fallout album by Crown The Empire.
There are two sides, Dark and Light. There was a huge war many years ago that spilt up the sides, probably forever. The Dark's Empire and The Light's Empire are separated by a giant field. Each empire is surrounded by trees so nobody can actually see the fields in the center unless they sneak out to them.
The sides don't talk to each other. It's not allowed. Just like falling in love with the other side isn't allowed. Sides can be identified by their clothes. Lights always wear light colors, mainly white. Darks wear dark colors, mainly black. Grey is a banned color. (The sides often will wear black or white masks, clearly showing their side.) Enter our characters. Guy A is a Dark, son of the Dark leaders, Girl A is a Light. Girl A also happens to be the daughter of the leaders of the Light side. One day, Girl A sneaks out to the fields. Guy A is out there. She is wary of him at first but they slowly warm up to each other (possibly Falling in love). Can they bring the sides back together or will they have to live with the burden of a forbidden love...?

Shadowhunters (Preferably more book based rather than the Tv show)
Hogwarts
Camp Half Blood
Fallen Angel X Human
Vampire and Human

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Okay, So I'm just going to list my top ones. Even though it's just like four and not five so yeah.

Shadowhunters

The Dark\ Light sides

Fallen Angel\ Human

Camp Half blood

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay, is there any of those that you like more than the others?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments The Light\Dark side.

And the Camp half blood one's would be my top two. Seeing as I'm good with either one of them.

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. Well, I'm good with both ideas as well. So we can do whichever you'd like or both?

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Sure.

Alright, I might be here whenever you get back..

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments We can either do both ideas on this thread or two seperate threads, whichever you'd prefer..

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments I think two separate ones. Seeing as if we did them both here it would get confusing.

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay, would you like to make a second thread then?

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Thanks.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments So do you want to be the girl in one and guy in the other roleplay or?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Yeah we can do that seeing as then we'll both have one male and female.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. Well, which one would you like to be the girl in?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments I'll be the girl in the camp half blood one

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. So for this one would you like your guy to be one of the darks or the lights?

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. So characters?

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Can you make yours first?

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Name: Riley

Side: Light

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Sure. First meeting in the fields I'm guessing?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Yeah that would make the most sense, sense we do have to have them meet and all.

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay, just wanted to double check.

---

Riley walked out to the fields. It was early evening, the sun close to setting but she didn't mind. She liked it out there because it was calm and a good place for her to sit and draw. She sat down under a tree and looked around before taking a sketchbook from her backpack.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Derek had come to the fields almost every day at some point this week. It was something he did when he was stressed. And this week he'd been more stressed then normal, seeing as he was helping plan some big thing that his father and mother were holding. Even though he didn't know much about it and didn't care too either. Seeing as he was not one for social events. Hadn't been even sense he was little. And this was his escape. His spot to just be able to look at the field and write if he'd so chose too. Looking up when he heard footsteps coming into the field seeing that it was a Light. He had been taught to hate them, but never fear them. And he didn't. Looking at her as she sat and pulled something from her bag that looked a lot like a sketchbook.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Riley started to work on a sketch she had from a few nights ago when she couldn't sleep. She liked coming out here to draw because it was quiet. Plus, her father wouldn't be there to disrupt her for any reason cause he didn't know that she was out there. She hummed softly as she drew.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Well, she seemed harmless enough. Not that he had ever really seen a Light start a fight before. But didn't doubt that they could if they wanted too. Standing up as he tucked his note book in the back of his pants. It was just a little thing, nothing compared to what he had back in his room. Or even the Library for that matter. Seeing as he had a little table in there designate for just him and writing. Even though more times then not he found himself reading when he was in there. Cursing when a branch snapped.

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Riley heard the branch snap and quickly looked up, unsure what it was. She looked around her, biting her lip nervously. Riley had never seen anyone else out in the fields. She closed her sketchbook and quietly stood up, continuing to look around them

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Damn it. He could tell by her reaction that she had heard the snap of the branch. Should he step out and reveal himself to her? Or stick to the shadows and head back for the night. Looking around, he didn't see anyone else. So at least the girl was here alone. And it wasn't some trick to get him to somehow trust her. Steeping out of the shadows, for her to see.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Riley saw the guy step out of the shadows and tensed slightly as she noticed the darks clothing. She had always been taught to fear them and to avoid them. She slipped her bag over her shoulder, holding the sketchbook to her chest nervously.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Derek held his hands up, seeing her fear right away. Keeping them slightly raised as he started over to her so that they could talk. He wouldn't harm her, unless she started something first. Although he couldn't say the same for everyone else, in his kingdom. Anyone else would go for her, try to hurt her.. where as he just wanted to talk. Tell her that it was him that she'd heard getting up, but that he was leaving.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Riley relaxed slightly as she saw him raise his hands up. She hesitantly held hers out as well to prove she wasn't going to hurt him. She leaned back against the tree, putting her sketchbook into her bag. She'd leave the fields if he wanted her to, or go find some other place far from him so she wouldn't disturb him in the fields.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Derek was careful as he crossed the smallish space between them now. "I'm not going to hurt you--- " He told her taking cautious steeps. He'd tell her what he meant to and then leave. No harm done. Then he'd go home and get in his room to go to bed and try and forget everything about this. So that no one ever knew of this.

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.