Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Journal of the Living: Life After the Zombie Apocalypse
This topic is about Journal of the Living
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > Review Request for zombie apocalypse novel Journal of the Living

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (last edited Aug 08, 2016 10:47PM) (new) - added it

John (crimewriterjm) | 6 comments Hi, there!

It’s hard for the characters in my novel to survive after the zombie apocalypse strikes Britain – but not as hard as it is finding reviewers. That’s why I’m seeking reviews for my novel – Journal of the Living – a zombie apocalypse tale set in a Britain devastated by a zombie plague.

Ben Smith is a survivor of the zombie apocalypse. He used to work in the City as a banker – but now he leads a small group of people trying to survive in a Britain plagued by zombies and dangerous vigilante groups. While struggling to stay alive, Ben writes a series of journal entries, telling his action-packed story of life after the zombie apocalypse.

My novel contains violence and gore – but doesn’t contain swearing or R-rated material. (Think Walking Dead, not Hostel.)

I can provide 10 review copies in mobi or PDF format. Anyone interested should leave a comment on this thread. For safety reasons, don't post your email address in public.

Thank you

Ramona Plant | 94 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona

Jennifer (INnerSANITY) (innersanity) | 17 comments Hello! I know it's been a while since you posted this but I would like to review your book:) it sounds cool:) drop me a message if any copies are available..
Thanks!
Jennifer

message 4: by John (new) - added it

John (crimewriterjm) | 6 comments Thanks for asking, Jennifer. I've sent you a private message.

Review copies are still available.